Stupid "Save The Environment" Propaganda

So I get to work today and go to the fridge to grab a nice cold Poland Spring and what do I find??????

What a joke.  Now we no longer have Poland Spring at my firm and istead have this box crap water!  I can't believe it.  I love the taste of the non-biodegradable plastic Poland Spring bottle.

Poland Spring is like $5.00 a case....this crap is $25 a case.  Good job environmentalists!

How do you know they're not capitalists? No self respecting environmentalist would support or create such a waste of resources.

At $25/case though, I wish I'd thought of that.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

How do you know they're not capitalists? No self respecting environmentalist would support or create such a waste of resources.

^What he said.

Boo-$$!@@!-hoo.

You should take them to trial...

you prolly waited all day to come home and %!@%! vent here in the general forum because no one cared at work

your complaining about bottled water dude...

Funny......I have that same phone at my work too. Supposed to be like a $500 phone or something like that.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Boo-$$!@@!-hoo.

You should take them to trial...

you prolly waited all day to come home and %!@%! vent here in the general forum because no one cared at work

your complaining about bottled water dude...
you went all the way in.

they have good coconut water
pimp.gif

Yo is that phone really $500 cause at my job we got a grip of them.

but that water is just like a milk carton......

I guess OP just gotta buy his own plastic bottles. I always wondered what rich people complained about on the daily, guess this is some of the stuff that makes them sad. Cant wait to complain about bottled water... no wonder white people always look happy.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

It's water dude. All of it just came through the tap and ran through a filter. Don't fall for those %$%!+#%+ stories about how Aztec Indians bottled it at the bottom of a volcano from a natural spring, filtered as it ran through molten lava rock, and bottled it at the source and all those other lying #%$ %@#*% they waste ink printing on the bottle. Hose/tap + filtered water, or at best reverse osmosis filtered but still tap

that one part got me
laugh.gif

No but really, this ''save the planet, free the polar bears, the ice caps are melting, global warming is making it rain, global warming is making it hurricane, global warming is making it snow, we need to learn from the Navi in Avatar'' +!+* is gettin' outta pocket...

...all they did was create a new industry outta thin air - I gotta admit it's kinda ingenious from a money making standpoint, but other than that: I didn't make this earth so I can't possibly destroy it.
indifferent.gif

It's water dude. All of it just came through the tap and ran through a filter. Don't fall for those @@$**!#+ stories about how Aztec Indians bottled it at the bottom of a volcano from a natural spring, filtered as it ran through molten lava rock, and bottled it at the source and all those other lying @+@ !!#%% they waste ink printing on the bottle. Hose/tap + filtered water, or at best reverse osmosis filtered but still tap

+

presumably you could buy your own. Poland Springs isn't even one of the pretentious, premium brands. They're 2 for a 1.00$ most places

Jesus.....I was hoping to make everyone laugh in light of the bottled water post.  For some reason I forgot everyone's panties are in a bunch on NT nowadays.

I'll be more positive from now on.....but I'll never like a fat chick........
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by LiveFree

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

^What he said.
lmao.

my HS biology teacher (of all people) once told me: "these environmentalist hippies are some of the most ignorant people alive to think that us humans are actually capable of destroying the earth.."
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

my HS biology teacher (of all people) once told me: "these environmentalist hippies are some of the most ignorant people alive to think that us humans are actually capable of destroying the earth.."
laugh.gif
grin.gif

The funniest and saddest quote in one. Someone revoke that guys teaching license,

Back
Top Bottom