Stupid stuff you done lately vol. 1.0

we all do dumb things sometimes. what have is something silly or stupid you done lately?

i came home last weekend drunk as ever flipped the tv on and looked on the guide for a movie to watch and saw this show "hot tub fun" starting in 20 minutes. so i set my dvr to record it and wake up still buzzed to watch it thinking it was hot tub time machine only to find out its a 3 hour infomercial selling hot tubs. 
roll.gif

Mom called me to pick her up from work. I drove to the wrong store then realized where I was at and had to waste some more gas getting to the right store. :lol:

I got transfered to a different department today (for the day) they were like you wanna stay late ? I was like yeah cool. Stayed at work 1.5 hours past my normal shift. Have to be back at 6:30am tomorrow -_-

Had dinner with some chick at work, and I paid for both our meals. :smh:

I can achieve the yambs, but she ain't worth the dinner ya feel me.

deleted Yeezus from my iPod. (put it back like 20 min later)

threw my grinder on the bed with the top off.

slept on Thugga :smh: pause?

Got a street cleaning ticket when I could've easily parked on the other side.

Last edited:
Pulled off from the gas station with gas nozzle still inside my car. It came off from the pump I removed it and threw it on the ground and sped off lol

smoking on the loud with my boy Tuesday night. I never smoke in the vette but did it anyway. felt a bump and was like oh **** somebody just hit me. get out the car and my other car just sitting there. felt so stupid, tweaked so hard LMAO

Pulled off from the gas station with gas nozzle still inside my car. It came off from the pump I removed it and threw it on the ground and sped off lol

Seen someone do this before but they had the decency to put it back on, you savage.... Glad you got away I would of done the same thing. Given if I was that stupid.lol jk.

smoking on the loud with my boy Tuesday night. I never smoke in the vette but did it anyway. felt a bump and was like oh **** somebody just hit me. get out the car and my other car just sitting there. felt so stupid, tweaked so hard LMAO
Smokin' in a vet? you're a hot boi

So you hit your own car?

Deleted all girls numbers off my phone [emoji]128532[/emoji] now I only got family and homies

Back
Top Bottom