Stupid Things You Do, Have Done, or Doing

~Been driving on a suspended license for the past year, everytime I hear sirens I get shook cuz if I get pulled over its a wrap
~I put off looking for a job and supposedly I'm saving up for my own apt and a new whip

Not too much of what I do is stupid because I try to use logic 99% of the time. What anti-brilliant stunts have you pulled NT?

you been on a roll with the threads lately
laugh.gif

those 2 things sound exactly like me....ive had a suspended since July, and im tryna move out and cop a whip too

stop abusing the new topic button son
laugh.gif

ive done a lot of stupid things.. dont feel like sharing right now
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

you been on a roll with the threads lately
laugh.gif
Gotta strike the iron while is hot
laugh.gif

After my two week ban I thought to myself that I dont make enough threads and I been quick with the New Topic button
smh.gif
laugh.gif

last couple months of my life have been a major slump.

I've been spending all my money on weed and slowly drifting apart from loved ones.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

forgot the name of the spider in charlotte's web on my final... FML
smh.gif
I'm not into that book but correct me if I'm wrong, Charlotte is the spider right
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
tired.gif

But I still collect unemployment and I have a daughter on the way. Worse case scenario, I'll get mine the fast way.....

skimask.jpg

I have a problem with it, but I'm lookin' out for my own.

I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and after I pissed before I flushed I took my cell phone out of my pocket and dropped it in the toilet

I've been sitting on the couch for the past 5 hours smoking and watching tv when I should be writing a paper.

stole a beer from a golf course near my house.wrapped it up in a towel. proceded to drop the beer and it shattered all over the ground. people were htting mewith the
alien.gif
. i told the manager that i accidentaly knocked it off of thetable. waiting to see if any reprecussions are gonna come out of that.

Not studying for my A&P II and Micro tests that I have tomorrow.

It's just too hard to focus.

Originally Posted by islandfeeling

stole a beer from a golf course near my house.wrapped it up in a towel. proceded to drop the beer and it shattered all over the ground. people were htting me with the
alien.gif
. i told the manager that i accidentaly knocked it off of the table. waiting to see if any reprecussions are gonna come out of that.
Thats *%*!!+% ******ed yo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

~Been driving on a suspended license for the past year, everytime I hear sirens I get shook cuz if I get pulled over its a wrap
about the only stupid thing I've been doing.....hell I only drive on the interstate lol If I could take the interstate to the gas station upthe street I would
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

smh.gif
tired.gif

But I still collect unemployment and I have a daughter on the way. Worse case scenario, I'll get mine the fast way.....

skimask.jpg

I have a problem with it, but I'm lookin' out for my own.
5pidn4.jpg

Gassing this chick up, and I have no feelings for her.
eyes.gif

And every morning or now and then I get text messages like this:

Driving with no license and no insurance. (I might as well be driving stolen cars
laugh.gif
)

Going raw on some of my chicks at one point or another in a session or after a couple times.

Back
Top Bottom