stupid voices when talkin to kids

It's actually healthy in child development. Whether you people understand it or not. Do some research. Yes I don't like when parents OD and act like itwhen the children get older. But I'm cool with it as long as he child is pre 1st grade.

^I dont get how it can be healthy. Why not teach them how people speak and not how they change their voices to talk to babies?

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Nah, ive always wanted to punch people for that...
smh.gif

i hate babies in general btw

FIRST SENTENCE I AGREE WITH .... 2ND SENTENCE IS MORONIC... APPARENTLY YOU DONT HAVE KIDS

Originally Posted by Biggie62

It's actually healthy in child development. Whether you people understand it or not. Do some research. Yes I don't like when parents OD and act like it when the children get older. But I'm cool with it as long as he child is pre 1st grade.
That's what I was saying... people need to do their research...

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

^I dont get how it can be healthy. Why not teach them how people speak and not how they change their voices to talk to babies?
It has to do with receptors. Children make better responses to goofy faces, expressions, and voices. It helps a child to read faces andunderstand them. Also the tone of voice will help determine how the child develops. Like talking to a boy is going to be different than a girl. Thisdifferent style helps them actually fit into what we all see as the differences in the sexes. I mean what I'm saying is some rough stuff I remember fromreading a few articles on research done. Look up some of the research though. It'll help explain it better. I'm not a doctor or psychologist so Ican't explain it exactly.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I talk in stupid voices/baby talk to babies, cuz they don't know what your saying
laugh.gif
but kids? yeah normal voice.

THATS NOT TRUE... babies do understand... I've talked to my daughter normal for entire life of 17 months and guess what ... she understand EVERYTHING ITELL HER.... everyone that comes in contact with her says she's so advanced for her age... when someone in my family attempts to talk to her that way itell them to STOP.... if you treat your child with some respect and maturity they will adapt to their surroundings...

Originally Posted by shygirl

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
I know, it's real funny when a dude abuses his girl of 2 years...I should report him instead of talking here...

Yeah, because Dirty REALLY cares about your relationship issues
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I talk in stupid voices/baby talk to babies, cuz they don't know what your saying
laugh.gif

THATS NOT TRUE... babies do understand... I've talked to my daughter normal for entire life of 17 months and guess what ... she understand EVERYTHING I TELL HER.... everyone that comes in contact with her says she's so advanced for her age... when someone in my family attempts to talk to her that way i tell them to STOP.... if you treat your child with some respect and maturity they will adapt to their surroundings...
you're telling me a one month old infant knows english?
laugh.gif
ok man, I mean babies babies chill

besides your supposed to engage young babies in a variety of different ways, including using stupid voices and your normal adult voice. It stimulates allareas of their brain. Same goes for exposing them to all sorts of colors, textures and patterns yada yada yada

I had a GF that used to do that all the time...like to answer questions and stuff. Really really annoying.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
I know, it's real funny when a dude abuses his girl of 2 years...I should report him instead of talking here...
grin.gif

I don't remember you saying he abused you before. When did you decide that happened?

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif

I don't remember you saying he abused you before. When did you decide that happened?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

laugh.gif

THATS NOT TRUE... babies do understand... I've talked to my daughter normal for entire life of 17 months and guess what ... she understand EVERYTHING I TELL HER.... everyone that comes in contact with her says she's so advanced for her age... when someone in my family attempts to talk to her that way i tell them to STOP.... if you treat your child with some respect and maturity they will adapt to their surroundings...
See my approach towards child raising is a bit different. I feel that children should be and act like children. No need to have them advancedASAP. What are we going to to pre-Roman times when girls got married at the age of 13? That's the big problem I find with society nowadays. People wanteveryone to be mature, advanced, and not make mistakes earlier and earlier in life. I mean damn. Hell let's take one example. People use to say letCollege be your last time to have fun. Now if you want to go to top programs, firms, grad schools, ect. You can't just party and study. You need towork, volunteer, get internships, join clubs, ect. Society wants people to mature too quickly IMO.

Why do some girls resort to that tactic like anyone is going to believe her at this point...

Credibility SHOT.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif

After what he did to me, I had to see a psychologist...so she came to that conclusion...I'm about to be done though, so don't worry, noneof y'all will have to hear from me again.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif

After what he did to me, I had to see a psychologist...so she came to that conclusion...I'm about to be done though, so don't worry, none of y'all will have to hear from me again.

eek.gif
so you really gon off yourself?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

After what he did to me, I had to see a psychologist...so she came to that conclusion...I'm about to be done though, so don't worry, none of y'all will have to hear from me again.

eek.gif
nerd.gif
Not like he cares...and none of y'all know who I am, but this is the only way I could communicate with dude...of course he blocked me, so itreally doesn't matter anymore anyway. Dude said he takes no responsibility in what he did to me. Sorry for wasting a few minutes of your lives while Iwas trying to get !$# off my chest.

It annoys me too when a lady is calling her daughter in a very baby voice and using their language.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

eek.gif
nerd.gif
Not like he cares...and none of y'all know who I am, but this is the only way I could communicate with dude...of course he blocked me, so it really doesn't matter anymore anyway. Dude said he takes no responsibility in what he did to me. Sorry for wasting a few minutes of your lives while I was trying to get !$# off my chest.
You not wasting our time, you can elaborate more. Hopefully we can hear Jumpman247 side of the story too. You sure you never provoked him intodoing something to you?

Originally Posted by Club29

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Yeah, because Dirty REALLY cares about your relationship issues
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I think she meant the authorities as in police. smh

Back
Top Bottom