stupid voices when talkin to kids

Am I the only person that gets irked when people talk to kids in a "baby voice"? It annoys the hell out of me. Its like saying kids are too stupid tounderstand you if you just speak normally. I sure as hell dont plan on talking like that to my kids and if anybody else does Im gonna tell them to stop actinlike my kid is stupid and just speak to them like any other person.

Nah, ive always wanted to punch people for that...
smh.gif

i hate babies in general btw

It doesnt bother me but ppl get mad when I talk to babies like adults though
laugh.gif

Word, treating kids like dogs is ******ed, when me and my girl have our kid I'm going to talk to he/she like a human being.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Word, treating kids like dogs is ******ed, when me and my girl have our kid I'm going to talk to he/she like a human being.

So happy for you...you're the worst person I know...hope you have the worst #&$*!% life and decide to off yourself.

Don't do it to my kids and I don't like it when people do it to my kids.

-J-

Originally Posted by shygirl

So happy for you...you're the worst person I know...hope you have the worst #&$*!% life and decide to off yourself.

eyes.gif

Stalk much? This broad is nuts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Stalk much? This broad is nuts
laugh.gif
I know
laugh.gif
I just think it's hilarious...cuz dude takesthis site so seriously, and I'm pissed off at him...foreal, he cheats on me and is now having a baby with the chick. Then he told me that I should commitsuicide after laughing in my face when I was crying...he was about to hit me too
indifferent.gif

Damn! You still on this?

Go see a counselor and let that man live.

Ol' fatal attraction type biz you doing for real.
grin.gif

EDIT: I hate when people talk to kids like their stupid too.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Damn! You still on this?

Go see a counselor and let that man live.

Ol' fatal attraction type biz you doing for real.
grin.gif

EDIT: I hate when people talk to kids like their stupid too.
Yeah, I just think dude shouldn't get away with how abusive he was to me...I think people should know what he's really like. Heshouldn't be allowed to procreate.

Yeah, I just think dude shouldn't get away with how abusive he was to me...I think people should know what he's really like. He shouldn't be allowed to procreate.

Look, I'm not heartless. I hope you get well soon, but you really think this is the place to be doing this?

You're playing yourself in the WORST way right now.

I really think you need to see a professional. And if dude ain't wearing bracelets for what he did to you, then you need to move on...

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Yeah, I just think dude shouldn't get away with how abusive he was to me...I think people should know what he's really like. He shouldn't be allowed to procreate.
Look, I'm not heartless. I hope you get well soon, but you really think this is the place to be doing this?

You're playing yourself in the WORST way right now.

I really think you need to see a professional. And if dude ain't wearing bracelets for what he did to you, then you need to move on...

Yeah, I think I waited too long to report him...and I only have a couple messages saved, not enough.

WAIT.

I'm confused. What's going on with ElPablo and shygirl? What did I miss?

And yes. I hate it when people do that. It irks the hell out of me.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
I know, it's real funny when a dude abuses his girl of 2 years...I should report him instead of talking here...
If it was that serious why are you stalking him on a message board?

I talk in stupid voices/baby talk to babies, cuz they don't know what your saying
laugh.gif
but kids? yeah normal voice.

Back
Top Bottom