stussy!

I think the stussy sales at the high schools only happen wen school is in session...but cosign on the sale at the stussy store in la
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

yo, who's the filipina chick that works there??....fire!!!
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

theres a stussy sale in oceanside this weekend on the 11th... i forget what school its at though. word...

never saw the union chick....pic, myspace?

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

if anyone goes to that sale in oceanside can u guys get all the flyers and spread the word on nt?? it would be nice :smile:
smile.gif
I don't collect J's I can't afford themAIM:KOOL KID TOMMY

^ne one got a myspace page for this beezy?!?!?

yeah stussy is having a sale right now and so is undftd and lmao at dudes beasting over them breezy's
Looking for AM 90Home Growns sz 12 or 13​
&​
Dontrelle WIllis Royale Collection (green ver) sz 12 or 13​

Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Sales goin on this saturday @ costa mesa high school be there around 9 if u see me say hi don't be shy :smile:
I don't collect J's I can't afford them
AIM:KOOL KID TOMMY

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!?!? I have to talk to my people and get back with u on that
I don't collect J's I can't afford them
AIM:KOOL KID TOMMY

Stussy sale was pretty dope today. Not all crowded like it usually is. It was in San Clemente, I made the drive from Diamond Bar, was bored, but eh... Anywho, picked up 4 tees including the stussy union tee and the love/hate skull tee, and a stussy 5-panel cap for about $65. Regular tees were 10 and custom/limited were around 20. Lot of jackets too and Stussy Vans in small sizes. Here's the next sale:

Costa Mesa High School
2650 Fairview Rd.

Sunday, August 26th

10am - 2pm

For more info call: 760 945 0097
AIM- playacamp3

Back
Top Bottom