Subliminal Message or Coincidence?

So im sitting there watching tv and this commercial pops up:

and i immediatly notice the poster in the background which VERY VERY VERY closely resembles:

so im thinking, they intentioaly put it in there to make people think of eminem and ultimatly purchasing his new album which just happened to release thisweek....
am i just trippen or do i have a point???

btw, i was puffin on some ultimate purple kush when i noticed this so if its just some ... "elevated" thinking let me know
laugh.gif

WACK commercial!

but yo 8 miles isnt 9 kilometers so NO, it wasnt called that. If the name was changed at all it would have been called 12.872 kilometers...

I don't think thats meant to be a subliminal message, their's alot of shows that have characters meet in some office and theirs posters up on the wallof spoofs just like that 9 kilometers thing. My guess was that their trying to be funny.

There's a few sublimital messages in this commercial. When she describes herself as "beautiful and delicious you're 'healthychoice'" that's sexual innuendo. It puts your mind in a sexual state, which everybody loves, and they are successful on even making a box of foodsexy
smh.gif
because we all know sex sells.
laugh.gif
Then right after that, the guy says "so you'll do it?" and she says "no I dont want to doit!" Obvious sexual innuendo again. Then the "box" "unzips" and the "exclaimation point" jumps. Figure it out. On top ofthe poster in the back, it's full of sublimital messages...

Notice some other things she says, and how they fall into the dialog:

"That's it? You're done?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

There's a few sublimital messages in this commercial. When she describes herself as "beautiful and delicious you're 'healthy choice'" that's sexual innuendo. It puts your mind in a sexual state, which everybody loves, and they are successful on even making a box of food sexy
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Then right after that, the guy says "so you'll do it?" and she says "no I dont want to do it!" Obvious sexual innuendo again. Then the "box" "unzips" and the "exclaimation point" jumps. Figure it out. On top of the poster in the back, it's full of sublimital messages...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn homie you don't miss a thing!!!
roll.gif
@ the references

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

There's a few sublimital messages in this commercial. When she describes herself as "beautiful and delicious you're 'healthy choice'" that's sexual innuendo. It puts your mind in a sexual state, which everybody loves, and they are successful on even making a box of food sexy
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Then right after that, the guy says "so you'll do it?" and she says "no I dont want to do it!" Obvious sexual innuendo again. Then the "box" "unzips" and the "exclaimation point" jumps. Figure it out. On top of the poster in the back, it's full of sublimital messages...

laugh.gif

jesus i have a dirty mind and i didnt even think of the commercial like that.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom