Substitute teachers in grammar school APPRECIATION...

jose cansec0

Banned
i sware to you EVERYTIME we had a substitute teacher we would be on some south beach party tip, especially when you would getthem super old subs, or the ones that hardly spoke a lick of english. I would actually look forward to comin to school when i knew there would be a sub. soheres to all the subs out there that made my grammar school experience that much better...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

i sware (swear) to you EVERYTIME ( EVERY TIME) we had a substitute teacher we would be on some south beach party tip, especially when you would get them super old subs, or the ones that hardly spoke a lick of english.
indifferent.gif
I would actually look forward to comin (coming) to school when i ( I ) knew there would be a sub. so heres (here is) to all the subs out there that made my grammer (grammar) school experience that much better...
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

i sware (swear) to you EVERYTIME ( EVERY TIME) we had a substitute teacher we would be on some south beach party tip, especially when you would get them super old subs, or the ones that hardly spoke a lick of english.
indifferent.gif
I would actually look forward to comin (coming) to school when i ( I ) knew there would be a sub. so heres (here is) to all the subs out there that made my grammer (grammar) school experience that much better...
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

exactly what i was thinking as soon as i read this. looks like having all those substitutes really hurt you in the end.

those were the good times... even better in high school tho... thats when you would ask to go to the bathroom and not come back til the end of class... or notcome back at all cuz u were in the gym playin ball lol

. thats when you would ask to go to the bathroom and not come back til the end of class... or not come back at all cuz u were in the gym playin ball lol
ditching class to go to someone else P.E class to ball FTW!

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

those were the good times... even better in high school tho... thats when you would ask to go to the bathroom and not come back til the end of class... or not come back at all cuz u were in the gym playin ball lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

those were the good times... even better in high school tho... thats when you would ask to go to the bathroom and not come back til the end of class... or not come back at all cuz u were in the gym playin ball lol
pimp.gif
I did this even when we had the regular teacher

We made many of them cry, had a few have serious breakdowns because of stupid #*%# I was doing
roll.gif

How many of y'all remember that classic line "this will be collected at the end of the period" ? Every sub said that like it was gonna make anyof us care in the least bit
laugh.gif

smh.gif
at the nerds who actually did work though.

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

pimp.gif
I did this even when we had the regular teacher
ya same here but you know you loved it when subs came through. It was basically a free all period hall pass
laugh.gif

We made many of them cry, had a few have serious breakdowns because of stupid #*%# I was doing
roll.gif

How many of y'all remember that classic line "this will be collected at the end of the period" ? Every sub said that like it was gonna make any of us care in the least bit
laugh.gif

I remember in 4th, the class made this one little arab lady cry, i kind of felt bad for her at the end of the day...she wasntmean at all, my class was just ruuthlessss

my 5th grade class made our real teacher quit. we basically had a different sub everyday for the last 2 quarters. what a year.

def appreciated
pimp.gif

although i also had a very old sub in HS who was the most kindest person I've ever met
laugh.gif

also an ex-cop who used to sub for us used to tell us the most craziest stories he had
pimp.gif

lol, I love subs, but I gotta do the work still, straight AP classes suck, thank god we arent gettin anymore work in Physics now.

I just got assigned a 15 page paper for english WTFFFFF

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

my 5th grade class made our real teacher quit. we basically had a different sub everyday for the last 2 quarters. what a year.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
me too! she would always cry and %!%#. then she quit
laugh.gif

We made this one old lady cry
laugh.gif
smh.gif

She was a regular sub and always had the same green choppa suit ALL THE TIME

so this one kid got her ID and starting laughing and telling everybody she had the same suit on in the pic that was issued when she had hair

Dudes were just roastin for like 30minutes and after that she wasnt really seen
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom