Suede cleaners locally?

Hush Puppies and Aerosoles have Suede/Nubuck cleaners which go for around +500-700php (sorry I forgot exact price). HP cleaners are readily available in all HPbranches while Rustan's Dept Store have the Aerosoles cleaner (gum and brush type). You might also want to get the Suede/Nubuck water-repellent/protectorspray.... I think I bought it at SM dept store.

Hope this helps.

Try also to check out the Doc Marten's stores and Kickers...sorry man i forgot to check the price..

New Balance also has suede and leather cleaners for about 400 i think. You can find them in Athletes foot branches

i got mine at BASS, P450 suede and nubuck foaming cleaner
smile.gif

Thanks for the info guys, most of the sneakers I've been buying recently have all had suede.

A few questions though,

Do you have to apply it only on the suede parts?
Will it change the color of the suede?
Will it change the color of the other material if accidentally sprayed on them?
Will they work on different colors of suede?

(Shoes to be used on: Gazelle Vintage/True Blue, Adidas ZXZ Plus White/Blue/Gray, and hopefully, Lebron V Black/White/Crimson)

if youre worried about the suede cleaner getting on leather parts of the shoe it should be no problem. just make sure you wipe it off. The last suede cleaner ihad came with a brush and it was like a soap (think cetaphil). Suede cleaners aren't color specific but i think they make them for light and dark colors.

you might want to check out the care and maintenance topic in the JB Forum.

athletes foot carry this brand..250 as you can see! i use it for my aqua's ,flints 7

What do you use cleaning the midsole..... Example Air Stab...

sa ibang midsole like Air Force 1 madali pa linisin pero yung sa Air Stab hindi na matanggal...

Back
Top Bottom