Suffocate vs. Crying Out For Me

Both are hot singles,amazing love songs,and getting mad spins of on the radio. Justcurious on which one you guys think is hotter as a all around song,little friendly debate.

I'm a go with mario crying out for me just off the ending alone(singing)"she crying for me,she crying for me eeee eeee eeee eeee" @#!^ cold as hell G.

Give me your choice and thoughts�

I don't like Suffocate. Not a bad song just a generic r&b song. Been hearin' that song for months now and just found out it was J. Holiday a weekago. Its weak in comparison to Bed and Crying Out For me. Polow killed that beat and Mario's vocal's are on point. I agree though its a bit on thewhiney side but its the better song.

both songs are
pimp.gif

i'ma go with suffocate. best song on that album.
and it's more appreciated when it plays when the woman friend is around...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I don't like Suffocate. Not a bad song just a generic r&b song. Been hearin' that song for months now and just found out it was J. Holiday a week ago. Its weak in comparison to Bed and Crying Out For me. Polow killed that beat and Mario's vocal's are on point. I agree though its a bit on the whiney side but its the better song.

Yes Polow did!!! that AWESOME @&& clap
pimp.gif
another reason why ilike the song so much

crying out for me by a landslide..but i've been hearing that joint for over a year now..it needs to go away for a bit

Suffocate.

But if you used Let Me Love You. I would've picked that
pimp.gif

IMO Let Me Love You - the rest of Marios future singles.

Back
Top Bottom