Sugar Shane Mosley wants to fight Manny Pacquiao. vol Mosley agrees for 40/60 split?

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Suga don't want none of Pacquiao....
45cf3fb094b87f3930267a5c1ea17caf.gif
Yep...........................

@144 Manny will still be able to eat his Dinuguan, Sinigang and Tinola.

I say do it. Fight no lower than 140.

and beat Mosley's @ $ $ into retirement too.

damnit, hurry up I want to see Pacquiao take Mayweather already. My friend owe me round at the bar if I win.
pimp.gif

Manny don't wanna fight Mosley cuz if he lose, Manny's not seeing the big payday fight against PBF....he'll be out of the picture.

At this point, I'd still favor PBF over Pac-Man.
And I think Sugar Shane (as great as he's looked recently) would be a toss-up pick against Pac-Man.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

I blame Oscar and Ricky for all this non sense

smh.gif
Actually,I blame Freddie Roach.

Please tell me why Roach wants Mosley to come down to 142, when Shane is the lineal champ at 147 and when Pac fought DLH at the welter limit (or was it catchat 145)?!

IMO, PacMan would get KO'd by a true welterweight.

Pac ain't a welterweight. Dude's a natural lightweight, its even amazing that we're even talking bout him fighting Sugar Shane. That's whyRoach wants Cotto, Mosley, etc to come down in weight if they face PacMan.

Even during the DLH fight they said 147 was a one shot deal and they were gonna campaign at 140.

Either way, Pac fans shouldn't be too excited about fighting Shane. Dude would be a problem for Pac at any weight.

i don't know if people here saw mosley's fight against margarito. but, he looked really good like he had jumped into a fountain of youth.

his performance was something i did not expect because he put a whoopin on him. margarito had no chance.

i honestly thought mosley's days as a fighter were done. if this fight goes down manny would be a fool not to take him seriously and this is coming from ahuge pacquiao fan.

as a boxing fan first and a pacquiao fan/filipino second.. i really think Pac should stay in his current division at 140. Size itself will be a problem againstShane, Cotto, or Money at 147. Shane makes that weight without dehydrating himself... so no one should expect a repeat of what Manny did to Oscar.

iMaGe619 wrote:
i don't know if people here saw mosley's fight against margarito. but, he looked really good like he had jumped into a fountain of youth.

his performance was something i did not expect because he put a whoopin on him. margarito had no chance.

Not trying to Slight Shane's performance at all because he fought a GREAT fight... But Margarito got exposed as a cheater minutes before hegot in the ring. Theres no telling what that did to that prick Margacheato psychologically. He knew he didnt have them bricks in his gloves and just didnt looklike himself in that fight.

uhh read what DrClark wrote, then read what MrP wrote, when what I wrote ... and put it all in context in the order of the statements

laugh.gif

Damn Pac fans need to wake up... Sugar Shane def. aint no Hatton. Even at 142 this would be a very tough fight for Pacman.

Back
Top Bottom