Suggestions for a New Car (18k to spend)

Alright, so my last car (07 civic) got completely totaled in an accident that was not my fault (it got hit while it was parked) and the insurance has given usabout 18k, so what should I purchase? And 18k has to be the max, including tax and all those other misc. fees.

I'm not really looking for anything too fancy or any crazy racer !%#+. Just something to get me from point A to B. And something good on gas. I'mthinking of getting another 07 civic hahha. i really liked it.

2007-toyota-prius-touring-edition-front-left.jpg

i think here are some options:

IS300, G35 coupe, 350z, 3 series. all are about the same on gas efficiency by a mile or two. they're all pretty reliable too

Used Bimmer or get a range rover...If you want to look normal poor class then just go for another cheap honda

Originally Posted by june0kang

Used Bimmer or get a range rover...If you want to look normal poor class then just go for another cheap honda
laugh.gif
doesn't make sense man. Pushing a "USED"bimmer or range doesn't mean you doin it either.

Damn i didnt even read the whole thing lol...get a Prius or a Civic hybrid if you're looking for something on the gas-efficient side..or get those uglyForTwos..

Originally Posted by modernart

Alright, so my last car (07 civic) got completely totaled in an accident that was not my fault (it got hit while it was parked) and the insurance has given us about 18k, so what should I purchase? And 18k has to be the max, including tax and all those other misc. fees.

I'm not really looking for anything too fancy or any crazy racer !%#+. Just something to get me from point A to B. And something good on gas. I'm thinking of getting another 07 civic hahha. i really liked it.
i would get a civic in your situation, maybe a scion tc if you want something faster

+ toyotas are more reliable

^ i'm actually interested in a scion tc, but all my homies are telling me it's a chick's car lol

If you are looking for a V8 go with a Mustang if you want to go gas saver but still fun to drive go with any Honda SI

Just a few suggestions: Toyota Camry sedan coupe Honda Accord sedan coupe Hyundai Accent Nissan Altima, Maxima coupe sedan for altima. why do i suggest these?well since your main idea is to get from point A o B these look like pretty good choices. they dont have to be all 08-09 cars, they can be around 05 or so, andtheyll still run fine. first theyre reliable and low maintenance, second they keep their value (the first two atleast) that i know of. also gives u more roomthan civics unless you go the coupe route of course. lastly, its a kind of car where you wont be pouring extra money into it by fixing it up such as most ofthe cars mentioned here. think with your wallet and not with whats hot. theres also always American cars.

Back
Top Bottom