Summer 08 INFO! NO PICS ONLY INFO!!!!

Heres some things that are dropping from 4/08-6/08

Air Tech Challenge II- i know everyone knows, but these look very good, both OG colorways and this time they have the SPLATTER paint....

Zoom Flight 5- OG wht/navy/silver, and also a black/cool grey colorway

Air Raid- OG blk/grey, and a funky wht/urban jungle type do the right thing mixture :rolleyes
eyes.gif

CB34- wht/blk/carrot :\
ohwell.gif

Air Flight lite Low ( Scotty ) Varsity/Red/Black, Royal/White

Air Bound 2- this is a nice shoe, looks alot like the flight 89 for people who dont know what shoe this is.

There is also a nice air max 95 colorway- Blk/wht/hot lava same colorway as the tech challenge II, looks kinda like some infared 95s.

If any of this has been posted, go ahead and delete it.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

im excited about the agassis!
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

Thanks for the info...I wish these Air Raid II's would get retroed...

Air%20Raid%20II%20Peace%20Black.jpg

pic courtesy of Rareairshoes.com
"Peace"

^^those air raids are comin out, only replace the black with white, nike does this all the time, just give us what we want, i would have loved for those to drop.
TEAM KENTUCKY

Quote:
Zoom Flight 5- OG wht/navy/silver, and also a black/cool grey colorway

SO glad to see those shoes on the list. Is this definite, like how credible are your sources?

If they drop I'm scooping 2-3 pairs easy.

^^ Those are slated to come out this winter.
<span style="font-size:xx-small;"><span style="font-size:small;"><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 30px; font-family: Arial Black; color:000099 ; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=3)">Los Angeles Dodgers </span></center><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 20px; font-family: Arial Black; color: 000099; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=5)">6 World Series Championships</span></center><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 15px; font-family: Arial Black; color:000099 ; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=3)"><span style="color:red;">LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD! </span></span></center></span><br><br>
<br><br>
</span><br>

The black/grey Air Raids were just out in what, 03-04? I could use another pair though.
NORTHCAROLINATARHEELS​

Really excited about those Air Bound 2s...
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

^ is a nike summer 08 catalog credible enough????

those are not the cb34s coming out, its the godzillas in a wht/blk/carrot orange colorway.

JDM- The air bounds are very nice, its a cool grey, a wht/red, and one other colorway.
TEAM KENTUCKY

yea zoom flight 5's
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

i jus need them Zoom Flight 95s and im done :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Sz 13 Flint XIX and white Navy XIX SE FS together $125 shipped Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM Mortal Kombat​

Air Flight Lite's sound great but I want the Black nubuck/Purple Mids.

ATC II and Air Raid is good news. Nike, bring out the ATC II correctly, no ATC III retro treatment.

I remember seeing the Blk/Grey Raids on shelves in late spring 03. Wonder why Nike's dropping them 5 years later.

Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom