Summer 08 INFO! NO PICS ONLY INFO!!!!

Quote:
cool, but is there any hope of that exact CB 34 pictured above, retroing anytime soon??

All Barkley's are retroing, the ones pictured are coming out this winter. I'll get an exact date on Monday.
<span style="font-size:xx-small;"><span style="font-size:small;"><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 30px; font-family: Arial Black; color:000099 ; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=3)">Los Angeles Dodgers </span></center><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 20px; font-family: Arial Black; color: 000099; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=5)">6 World Series Championships</span></center><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 15px; font-family: Arial Black; color:000099 ; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=3)"><span style="color:red;">LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD! </span></span></center></span><br><br>
<br><br>
</span><br>

Heres some things that are dropping from 4/08-6/08

Quote:
Air Tech Challenge II- i know everyone knows, but these look very good, both OG colorways and this time they have the SPLATTER paint....
- I am sure they'll sell like the current ones..

Quote:
Zoom Flight 5- OG wht/navy/silver, and also a black/cool grey colorway
- I personally don't understand the appeal...Volleyball shoes anyone?

Quote:
Air Raid- OG blk/grey, and a funky wht/urban jungle type do the right thing mixture
- Black/Grey is cool...though, they didn't do too sell 5 years early...White is OK at best...

Quote:
CB34- wht/blk/carrot
- Has a lot of potential to be nice...some tweaks are needed (like the Orange sucks)

Quote:
Air Flight lite Low ( Scotty ) Varsity/Red/Black, Royal/White
- Looking like tonal Fila F-13s

Quote:
Air Bound 2- this is a nice shoe, looks alot like the flight 89 for people who dont know what shoe this is.
- Looking like a takedown of a Flight '89...colors are awful...

BTW...that CB34 that is pictured in this thread is not dropping unless you have some ultra exclusive information outside of even the Urban Energy releases...I don't see it happening...

Black/Red CB34
Black/White-Red CB '93
Black/White-Grey CB '93
Black/Grey-White Air Force Max (yes...again)
White/Black-Carrot CB34 (for Summe)

That is all the Barkley's releasing...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

Quote:
Air Tech Challenge II- i know everyone knows, but these look very good, both OG colorways and this time they have the SPLATTER paint....

Quote:
There is also a nice air max 95 colorway- Blk/wht/hot lava same colorway as the tech challenge II, looks kinda like some infared 95s.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMBATMAN
Saving Gotham City is no joke​

the flight lites were not too exciting at all...
roll.gif
@ tonal fila

and right on about the bound... looks just like the flight 89.

the air revolution is coming out in the same hot lava colorway as the atc's too...
overall i'm not impressed..i only liked the atc's...but the clothing was good. af1 acgs look interesting..

Quote:
There is also a nice air max 95 colorway- Blk/wht/hot lava same colorway as the tech challenge II, looks kinda like some infared 95s.
Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You don't call ******ed people ******s. Bad taste. You call your friends ******s."​

Im def coppin those Air Raids then.lol. But you right DMoney,Nike does need to stick to the Status Quo and give us what we want and quit switchin up the game and butcherin classics

Air raids and Air revolutions!? :wow:
eek.gif
"Team Photoshop, Step up your layers!!!"

"We are dominant in the world because of our culture, We can control the way people think and talk and dance, and that is how I define power."
-spike lee

Greatly appreciated "DMONEY23444" on the info...

Can't wait for the Black/Gray Air Raids. I'm so tired of touching up the white midsole on my pair.

Those are gonna fly off shelves in DC/MD area... Again... for the 3rd time...

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Quote:
Zoom Flight 5- OG wht/navy/silver, and also a black/cool grey colorway
zoomflight_5_blue_3.jpg
getting stocked up with all these great shoes I had (and didn't have) as a middle schooler. :D
happy.gif
For Sale, sz 12: Jordans, AM 90's, Barkleys, Huaraches. Check the B/S 11/5+ forum.
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

Cant wait for zoom flight 5s and air raids...seems as if nike is bringing out all the heat but they'll probably butcher them like always.
CHECKS=CHECKS

Thanks for the info, i came in here hoping to see penny 2s on that list
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

im excited for the zoom flight 5s & air raids, now lets get the penny 2s & 3s on there!

thanks for the info btw
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Quote:
Air Raid- OG blk/grey, and a funky wht/urban jungle type do the right thing mixture
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

Quote:
BTW...that CB34 that is pictured in this thread is not dropping unless you have some ultra exclusive information outside of even the Urban Energy releases...I don't see it happening...

You're right, I misread something, got confused. Sorry if I got some hopes up.

Back
Top Bottom