Summer Heights High Appreciation

Joined Feb 23, 2006
ive seen the entire season already.. jonah is the funniest character ive seen in a while..

" puck you miss!

what? i said puck with a 'p' "

Joined Oct 13, 2008
i been trying to watch that on HBO.. but i never know when it gets on, i just ben watching True Blood..
I almost thought Jonah was a real charather.. lol some kind reality shows for @!$@*%! kids

When does dis show gets on?

Joined Oct 6, 2007
I got the whole season watched like two episodes and got to go back to seeing it again. Very funny lol.

Joined Mar 3, 2006
From the one episode I saw, I can say this show is appreciated

And where yall get the whole season from, I thought this show just started coming on?

Joined Oct 9, 2008
aye its that dry comedy

but its definitely hilarious

"the dish fairies are on long service leave"

lol

Joined Dec 8, 2001
show is appreciated for jonah alone. i laugh every time his segment comes back on. the other two characters are ehh.

Joined Aug 11, 2008
Jonah's fascination with "Punk'd" is hysterical...he's mentioned it about 3 or 4 times already. i had no idea he was suppose to be an"island boy" until the had to go to that meeting on the last show.

Joined Jul 3, 2007
This series already aired in full in Australia. Jonah Takalua is that dude. MISS!

This show is definitely slept on, get on it goons.

Joined Apr 22, 2004
I just started watching this show last weekend... AMAZING !!! I've watched it everyday since then, including the entire season. I've told everyone Iknow about it too. Jonah's lines are great. Ja'mie is a ridiculous character also. This show is much appreciated !

Joined Jul 22, 2008
the teacher episodes suck

'i told him we punk'd him and he didnt get it, miss.'

Joined Dec 21, 2004

"Theres a pedophile in the school"

I can't find the show online and I have no cable. geez whats wrong with me. need to get some cable.

Joined Jul 9, 2004
appreciated. i downloaded the whole first season after watching jonah takalua clips that someone posted on here.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now