Summer Heights High Appreciation

ive seen the entire season already.. jonah is the funniest character ive seen in a while..

" puck you miss!

what? i said puck with a 'p' "

i been trying to watch that on HBO.. but i never know when it gets on, i just ben watching True Blood..
I almost thought Jonah was a real charather.. lol some kind reality shows for @!$@*%! kids

When does dis show gets on?

roll.gif
roll.gif
hahah i've been watching that. It's being slept on but it is hilarious

I got the whole season watched like two episodes and got to go back to seeing it again. Very funny lol.

From the one episode I saw, I can say this show is appreciated
laugh.gif

And where yall get the whole season from, I thought this show just started coming on?

aye its that dry comedy

but its definitely hilarious

"the dish fairies are on long service leave"

lol

show is appreciated for jonah alone. i laugh every time his segment comes back on. the other two characters are ehh.

Jonah's fascination with "Punk'd" is hysterical...he's mentioned it about 3 or 4 times already. i had no idea he was suppose to be an"island boy" until the had to go to that meeting on the last show.

This series already aired in full in Australia. Jonah Takalua is that dude. MISS!
roll.gif

This show is definitely slept on, get on it goons.

I just started watching this show last weekend... AMAZING !!! I've watched it everyday since then, including the entire season. I've told everyone Iknow about it too. Jonah's lines are great. Ja'mie is a ridiculous character also. This show is much appreciated !

the teacher episodes suck

'i told him we punk'd him and he didnt get it, miss.'

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Theres a pedophile in the school"

I can't find the show online and I have no cable. geez whats wrong with me. need to get some cable.

appreciated. i downloaded the whole first season after watching jonah takalua clips that someone posted on here.

Back
Top Bottom