SUMMER HOTNESS: Nike Air Max 97 X "Original Colorway" (Silver/Black-Red)

I always pass when these release. Not this time
pimp.gif

is it just me or does it seem like the shape of recent air max 97s look different than a few years ago

Enh they;ll be a part of the FL/Champs 50% sale like a few months back so I'll wait.
pimp.gif

Do overseas European people still swear by this shoe?

And this is what the 5th retro of these?

Someone PM me when Nike does me a favor a re-releases the black/neon color.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Do overseas European people still swear by this shoe?

And this is what the 5th retro of these?

Someone PM me when Nike does me a favor a re-releases the black/neon color.
1. Like crazy.
2. I think it may be the third
3. Will do.

WHY DO PEOPLE COMPLAIN WHEN NIKE RELEASES A POPULAR SHOE AGAIN? All I've been seeing in this thread are responses of "Again?","Again?", "Again?". Then I read other threads on "Why won't Nike retro these, please please please...!

You better get on your knees and thank Nike for releasing something people want. They could just wait until 2017 for their 20th anniversary release and have you waiting until then.

Anyway, as someone asked in here, yes, these look a little different than their other previous releases because they are, at least from the samples in thepics.

For one, the metallic on the base of the shoe seems to be "just silver leather" as opposed to the other releases which are more like a silver thatresembles "scratch offs" (sorry, I don't have a better analogy right now).

But here is a look at a previous retro:

Air%20Max%2097.jpg
air_max_97_a.jpg

Also, notice the box that surrounds the swoosh. It's shaped differently.

One other thing I can add is that this releases, along with the previous '07 releases saw the shape of the shoe curl upward.

Oh, and the "07 releases had an icy black sole with a solid silver pearl and red swoosh on the bottom.

Not a fan of 97's but Im sure many of you guys are happy about this one .... Another Re Re Retro .

Back
Top Bottom