SUMMER HOTNESS: Nike Air Max 97 X "Original Colorway" (Silver/Black-Red)

Is this the year of the Air Max retro releases? We have already spotted the re-releases of Nike Air Max 1 OG and the Nike Air Max 95 "Team Orange". In addition, Nike has just released the OG colorway of the Air Max 97 at select retailers such as CaliRoots (US$266
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
). It features a predominately metallic silver base with minimal red accents on the tongue, side panels and outsole. Other features include grey shoelaces, reflective material on the upper, a clear outsole and a black inner lining. -- George Kiel, III

My feet are a little wide for 97's ... but I just might have to charge some pain to the game this summer!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

am97-og-6.jpg

am97-og-7.jpg

am97-og-10.jpg

am97-og-2.jpg

am97-og-3.jpg

am97-og-4.jpg

am97-og-5.jpg

am97-og-9.jpg

nice shoe, but that is retail? all these awful JB releases and limited nike retro (thanks a lot livestrong) releases are saving me some $ this year..

How many times is nike going to release this color they dropped 2 summers ago. Shame on me for still not picking up a pair. So i guess we can expect infrared90's or neons to release again next year at the rate nike is going.

I don't think that's the retail on them, I think that's just what they're charging on Caliroots. If that is gonna be the retail, Nike can keepthem. I'm already feeling like I'm gonna pass on Space Jams just because they hiked the price up to $175 for no apparent reason.

Looks like Nike is recycling the retro route with these like they do with AM95 Neons. Not that this is a problem, of course....

def need another pair had to pass on the last release a couple of years ago....$266 is def not retail on these

Got my pair for about $100 last year at Athletes Foot. They had been sitting on the shelves forever. I might get another pair just to put on ice. I love thisshoe.

I will pick these up for sure if they hit retail stores. I absolutely love 97s. They're my favorite Air Maxes.

Back
Top Bottom