Summer is almost here: You're going out on a date? What's your idea of a perfect date?

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Walking around the DC monuments at night will always get that cootie cat wet
pimp.gif

I don't know about that last bit (
roll.gif
) but night dates down to the WWII monument are always a good time.
We could do that.. or walk around in national harbor or georgetown
grin.gif

instead of dinner/movie.. do something else.. go out for apps/drinks.. then something fun/engaging.. like a hot tub by the hour
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
(she'll already be 75% unclothed so most of the works done.. if u have swag her top should be off in the first 10 mins... thank me later)

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by INS

a cooler of beer and a pack of smokes. /thread

strong user name to post content ratio.

Date?
My apartment, make-your-own-pizza night.

pop open a bottle of vino (but nothing before 2008 until i feel she's "earned" it)

little wine.
little dine.
in a little time,
its a little mine
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
im drunk
comostas, club 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

.. like a hot tub by the hour
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
(she'll already be 75% unclothed so most of the works done.. if u have swag her top should be off in the first 10 mins... thank me later)

Sounds like a plan, anyone know of any hot tub spots in NYC, preferable for the 21-35 age group?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

what date?

Spoiler [+]
Forever alone
This

But my IDEAL date

Yankee game during the day, then after head to the city (from NYC) and walk around. Go to Highline park, walk to the Westside Highway and walk along river until it gets late. Then head to dinner, then go watch a movie. Maybe a little bit more sightseeing after the movie to see the city at night. Maybe head to a hookah spot.

I have soooo many dope date ideas, but no date. FML
frown.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
bro... thats like a 14 hour date. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

First date doesn't matter something chill and cheap so there's no pressure

If we've been dating awhile I would like to do the $40 A Day Rachel ray used to do. Go to a city near by and eat breakfast lunch and dinner for no more than 40 each. Maybe see some museum or historical stuff the city has to offer. No chain food. Only local spots.

You'd really like to go to a muesem? Its hot if a dude takes you to the zoo or spy muesem?

Wait, wait, wait. Summer time? Going on dates?
eek.gif
. Y'all hustling backwards. I thought all of NT was about smash n dash in the summer time. So handcuffing in the summer time is the new wave. Ok....

On the beach or the boardwalk is always nice to me.
If we're not near the water then eating outside at a yummy local restaurant will do. I like food and good weather.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

If you wanna make a good impression on a first date, make sure whatever you have planned leaves room for a good amount of conversation. A lot of guys take girls to a movie on a first date but that just removes 2 hours of talking from the date. Unless the girl is the type that likes to move fast and will let you make a move during the movie, you're just gonna sit there staring at a screen for awhile and that ruins the momentum of the date.

The best thing to do on a first date is go somewhere that allows for talking but can help you avoid any awkward silences. Like if you go to a museum, if you can't think of something to discuss, you can point to something on display at the museum and discuss it. This way you have a starting point for conversation, and it will keep things flowing. Plus, Museums are usually fairly cheap (and sometimes even free)

When you go out to eat, try to take her somewhere that you think she hasn't been before. Doesn't necessarily have to be expensive. Just try to be unique. Don't take a girl to Applebees or somewhere that everyone has been to 50 times before. You can check a place like Yelp to see if there is anything in your area that has recently opened, or just try something that people don't eat all the time (like Burgers, pizza, etc..) You can go to a Mediterranean place or Vietnamese, etc. This way, she's experiencing something new WITH YOU (girls tend to remember their first experiences more than something they've experienced 10 times before) and it'll show her you can be creative.

Disclaimer: This is for mature people and/or people looking to have a real relationship with a girl.

This man knows...especially with a mature chick the movies are not the way to go, at least not right away. I can almost guarantee if you take a really dope chick to see Project X then go to Islands or Olive Garden you'll be put in the same boat as every other dude trying to talk to her. It's worked a few times where we didnt want the date to end so we just went to the movies later, but try not to start the date off with that.

For the summer I usually try to start early aound 4pm, start with a light meal+drinks (usually thai for some reason), some kind of chill activity (museum, garden, just walking around an area where they have a lot of cool little stores is cool, I went thrift store shopping with a chick n it was dope), another lounge or bar for more drinks...see where the night takes you from there.  

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

what date?

Spoiler [+]
Forever alone
This

But my IDEAL date

Yankee game during the day, then after head to the city (from NYC) and walk around. Go to Highline park, walk to the Westside Highway and walk along river until it gets late. Then head to dinner, then go watch a movie. Maybe a little bit more sightseeing after the movie to see the city at night. Maybe head to a hookah spot.

I have soooo many dope date ideas, but no date. FML
frown.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
bro... thats like a 14 hour date. 
laugh.gif
Yep
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Start around evening time
Some sort of food that is better suited for the summer i.e. ice cream *Cue Half Baked HE SAID ICE CREAM*
Then go for a walk in a park
If there is a lake or pond in the park set out a blanket and sit on the bank of the lake or pond and have a good conversation

If it goes well , YOU ARE IN THERE FOR GOOD.
pimp.gif

1st date-park 
2nd date-dinner drinks/movie

3rd or 4th date- you make dinner or you run the idea by her and she makes it for you

my problem is what girl to pick....i'm pretty sure i have 2 girls interested in me but i'm the friend zone with both of them.....hard for me to be the aggressor when being friends with a chick......and problem with both is if it doesnt work out i still have to see her....

Back
Top Bottom