Summer time = Great Ebay Pick ups

Can't believe this post is still up, anyways here's a purchase with actual proof.

Did a little haggling over the weekend. :wink:
wink.gif
Size 12 94 retro II lows $62 shipped.
8fb3_1.JPG

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

OG White/Red XII's for $130 shipped...

Link

Arrived today and look even better in person, although no OG box but well worth it for the price

DS OG Last Shot XIVs for $128.98 shipped

DS Concord XIs for $225 shipped
Wanted: DS Size 10

Fire Red III ( )
Blackcat IV ( )
Last Shot XIV ( )
Blue Avenger Dunks ( )

90% of stuff listed here is BEAT. So if you pay $60 for BEAT Cement IIIs, you're still buying an old used sneaker. I know kids these days just buy kicks for the sake of saying they have them...but there's no need to brag about it.

At the same time....some of the deals here really are impressive....
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE
EBAY AUCTIONS!EBAY AUCTIONS!

^^^ nice OG heat.
fs/ft sz 9.5 DTRT IIIs, stealth Vs, flips, pure white IVs... Looking for sz 9.5 spacejams, coolgrey, bred XIs, jedis, home rayguns, calis

cincybcats, I have Vs with a fogged air bubble and they're perfectly wearable.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

maybe not as exciting as a some of these pickups, but i got some DS red 21s for 105 shipped, i thought it was a good deal.

here

and they are legit, i was very ready to get some fake shoes but i took the chance and it worked out great

Quote:
maybe not as exciting as a some of these pickups, but i got some DS red 21s for 105 shipped, i thought it was a good deal.

Heh, you think you bought Red XXI's for 89 bucks from a guy that specializes in As Seen on TV products using a file photo......Hmmmmmmm. And you think they're authentic, why? Because he said so in the auction? Please post YOUR pictures so we can check them out. I think you got got.

i think they are authentic cuz once the shoes are in my hands i know the difference, especially if they have exposed carbon fiber, but here are some pics.

i knew itd be risky to buy off this guy, i could see he didnt sell shoes normally. he had some 21 PEs for the same cost, so i deduced he didnt realize the red ones were a bit more valuable than other 21s, explaining the low BIN, for PEs thats a pretty normal cost i would say, little high even. he had good FB so i took a chance.

My fault, nice pickup!, thats a damn good deal. I paid 200 shipped for mine, love them to death.

hey, like i said i was all ready to be disappointed and to deal with paypal, but yeah, i lucked out this time for sure

Back
Top Bottom