cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...:IT&ih=004

Oh and my boy gave me a pair of these DS in sz 9.5 for free:
www.pickyourshoes.com/col...ht_nvy.htm :x
sick.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:x
sick.gif
ed collecting, I bought my first pair of J's in 2000 and a bunch of releases between 00' and 03' but I never committed to collecting until now. I wear them all though.

^^now that what a great pickups means... other than that just some beat up pairs, not even has value in em'

Shawty look what I got...........

Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

some great steals, and I'm sure this thread will bump those e bay prices right back up.

I love to see lotz of you thinking you got deals with paying too much for beaters....lol

well I guess if you wanna brag about deals with your folks without mentioning the condition then SURE, go ahead!

DS Retro VII Cardinal - $96 shipped
DS Retro X Black/Steel - $86 shipped
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

hey masaro, stop being a little itch and stop hatin'. For your info, I think most get DS or VNDS. Those who get beaters get them to get them beat obviously, so either contribute or shut your damn mouth son. so many freaking lame asses these days. go flame somewhere else.

p.s. if you are not going to post to what the thread speaks of, why saying anything at all. its NTers like you who kill this thing
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

good lord, VNDS Black cement and white cement for 200 total. You must''ve caught those auctions minutes from them going up, those couldn't have lasted long.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​
TEAM iSketch​

Yo retrosneakerz,
The guy who's auctions you won got screwed with all the shoes he was selling. He sold a pair of VVVNDS Bred XI's for 100 buy it now and DS infrareds for 100 buy it now.

I wish i saw those. >:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

wow nice score on the iii's and them vi's look like there fresh of the production line
og jordan 1 mini shoe for sale # out of 6,000 get at me

Retro 14 Indiglo for $75 - They are new but have a beaten up box and a slight tear on the tongue.
Retro 5 White Grey (23's) - $90 - The bubble around the ankle is yellowing.
Retro 12 White black Taxi - $100 DS - not a thing wrong with them - Apparently the seller had sold fakes in the past and nobody else trusted him - the ones I got are TRUE!!

Quote:
MCCj23 dude are those real? how coem teh box tag looks so weird? (two tone)... thats odd. if you really did miss out then dang you missed out big haha o wells next time. its from indo man not so sure how real those are.
Indohan

Back
Top Bottom