Summer time = Great Ebay Pick ups

I got this program that automatically snipes an auction for me 1 to 3 seconds before it ends, its great.
[thc]

i know everyone hates XVs, but i got a pair of black/red XVs worn once, with box and all for $34 shipped

hey NT, i got a pair of OG Air Jordan XII Taxi's for $122.00, what a deal!!! It just cant get any better than that especially since they were DS, never been tried on either! 0]
alien.gif

ebay ugggh
smh.gif
anyone say FUGAZI!!!! nice cops though if theyre furreal
Tell Me Whats Up
Wu-Tang Throw Up a W

white columbia XVs for 65?
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

Personally, I attribute lower prices on eBay to the fact that kids into sneakers nowadays aren't interested in older models.

In other words, they just want to run to the store and pick up what's new and "hot."

I know I sound so bitter, and I'm totally aware of the fact that sneaker sales have never been higher, but for lack of a better term, I hate the shoe game now.

WANTED: Air Force 1 "Courir" sz 10.5, Air Max 360 white/m. silver/royal sz 11
AIM: ipg5 E-mail: ian0505@gmail.com[/center]

got beat true blue 3s for free, and im trading someone my VNDS fire red V from 2006 for his NDS CG XI... i think those are steals
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

004d_1.JPG
DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.comDaAznFella x InToTheDark x VicexxxisFresh Summer '08
Team Jab, Jab, ->, Short, Fierce

90% of the shoes in my collection, I havent paid over $100 for thanks to ebay and its great sellers.

If you search the right way + want to dedicate hrs = steals.

Goooooooooonies​
One day at a time it's God willin'
I'm try'na see straight but the fog keeps buildin​

eBay slowed last summer too. People are on vacation and you don't have all the college kids sitting around at their computers all day. It'll pick back up in the fall.

ebay has great deals but i get too scared of fakes and fake pics
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

i wouldnt go as far as sayin " the shoe game is dying" but i think due to fakes on ebay ppl r starting to lay off of the bids i know that i havent trusted ebay in proble 3 years now

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
man what sizes are you guys beceause u never come across low prices like that for the shoes you guys are buying... man can someone help me ...... i just dont understand
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12.... SALE ME YOUR

VII FRENCH BLUE
XV.. BLACK/RED
XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Back
Top Bottom