Summertime weather during december in cali appreciation

man besides a couple of cold nights and one or two rainy days, the weather has been perfect in cali... 65 degrees in the afternoon in the bay area, and i knowits like 70+ in LA. went out to play bball and hit up my boys afternoon pool party/ bbq today
pimp.gif
wouldnt trade living in this state for anywhere else (maybe NY)

Snow on christmas is what its all about, Cali has no substance, NY>CA

Im extremely jealous that you guys are in 70 degrees.

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Snow on christmas is what its all about, Cali has no substance, NY>CA

Im extremely jealous that you guys are in 70 degrees.
i can drive 1 hour north or a couple hours south if i want to be in snow. we have a @#$% load of snowboarding/skiing spots, we're actuallygoing to tahoe tomorrow
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ wearing shorts and sweating onchristmas day, those areas never expereinced a LEGIT christmas
pimp.gif
it doesntexist out there

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

It's chilly as hell in the Bay, but ya'll can have that artificial polluted heat.

Depends on where you are.

I walked by dog wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt. Probably cooler inland.

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Snow on christmas is what its all about
pimp.gif
do they make different christmas movies for you caliheads too? ones without snow...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

white christmas>

if you made this yesterday or tomorrow i could understand

truth right there any other day i would understand but cmon who the hell thinks of christmas with 70 degree weather and no snow santa coming to your house in abathing suit

Originally Posted by Nako XL

summer time weather? it snowed in the bay 3 weeks ago...
???? do you live in the mountains or some @#$%
laugh.gif
and whatdoes a "white xmas" have anything to do with the holiday, unless you still believe in Santa?

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

It's chilly as hell in the Bay, but ya'll can have that artificial polluted heat.

Depends on where you are.

I walked by dog wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt. Probably cooler inland.
I'm in Daly City, I was living in Richmond for a while so I'm not really use to the weather out here yet.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom