Summoning the Outgoing/Selfless/Loyal/Thoughtful/ Brethren of the NT Community for a Favor (Step Ins

Have you ever seen something extremely negative about to occur...and it is inevitable. There is nothing you can do to stop it so you are either forced to get out of the way and be a bystander/spectator to a train wreck or throw yourself in front of the train in an attempt to stop it?

I haven't been on NT as much lately (partly because of bans/partly because I have been immersed with work/moving and my two charitable organizations in my local communities:

Shots For Single Moms

-Which is a non-profit organization aimed at lending a hand to Single Mothers and Children in need and providing assistance/education/information/events that can help in a positive/productive manner.

Shots For Single Moms

Naji Said Abdelilah

-Which is a non-profit organization aimed at providing Awareness/Education/Prevention/Assistance to the growing epidemic of Prescription Pain Medication Misuse/Abuse. My older Brother Naji passed away on 112202 of an accidental overdose of Oxycotin after being exposed or put on to the drug as a form of payment for a debt that was owed.

Naji Said Abdelilah

I have been grinding and pulling all nighters, networking, hitting the streets, promoting, speaking, conference calls, event planning, coaching, etc. You name it. I am running on fumes at the moment, but have tried to still come on NT and update my Govt Jobs thread and respond to a plethora of PMs and Gmails/Gchats to help out.

The bottom line is I could use the support of my "Home" away from Home for the last 13 years. I know some of you guys better than folks I know in real life and family that I grew up with. People make fun of NT and say the community isn't the same with the increase of scammers/trolls/flamers/etc...but I would beg to differ as I have seen NT rally around a cause and do amazing things.

I'm asking and reaching out to you guys for that same support:

Meet Christian:

View media item 450839
View media item 450840
View media item 450842

He is now 6 years old and I have been raising him since he was 14 months old, so it has been 5 years this month since I met him.

His Mother and I have dated on/off since we met back in May 2008:

View media item 349215
The lack of stability can be attributed to many factors, but that is a different story for a different day.

This final separation occurred back in December after his 6th Birthday and right before Christmas as the result of an ultimatum she gave me to propose to her during the Holiday Season (mainly to keep up with her Sister/Friends) and have another child before the Summer (which was mathematically impossible, but that's not important right?).

Her Brother:

View media item 450844
Who is a nice guy and a friend of mine...but also a Heroine/Prescription Drug Addict has done his best to allow an addiction to ruin his family's life and well-being for the last 8 years. He finally came clean and admitted to me of all people that he was a user back in 2010 and it was quite the shock as he had told us all that he had diabetes and I knew he smoked and drank a little a bit, but I wasn't that close to him. It all made sense then...the missing jewelry (he stole rings, necklaces that my old lady and I thought she lost or her son misplaced), my missing cell phones, etc. He stole over 200K worth of things from Me, Her, and the rest of her family. It was finally too much in 2011 and they called the police on him. 60 something Felonies later, this lucky guy gets out after only a year and four months. I don't think that was enough time as he wrote me from jail two months ago asking for a couple hundred dollars, (this is after a year of not hearing from him and he never responded to my initial letters).

I left in December because the family is toxic and I refuse to bring another child into that mess of an extended family with a mother who is always using the Bible and that BS to manipulate/control her daughter and get money from her, an older jealous sister who is bitter that the younger sister with a child found a better man than she did, and an addict Brother who stole all the money from Christian's piggyback and thought leaving used needles in his bed was cool.

I took a new job in Sacramento, CA to just leave this mess behind and wash my hands with it...but I can't do that without feeling a certain way about my little man because he is too young to decide or make choices that will drastically affect him. The Brother got out sooner than anyone thought and is back doing the same old same old. He was going to live in our third/spare bedroom and I thought that was a bad idea. Now that I left though, it's not my place to pass judgement or make those calls. Her pride/arrogance and blind loyalty to her PR family will be the downfall of her son.

View media item 450859
Outside of any care packages I can send and I am even friends with Christian's Father and he is a nice/cool guy...but let's just say he is sorely lacking in the maturity/care/passionate/ambition/responsible department.

This is what I get and I know what I could do, but....I can do everything, but what she wanted...be with her. I can't do that.

View media item 450866

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I am honestly confused as to what we are supposed to be doing. I read it twice, sorry if I missed it. 200k worth of stuff though, thats insanity, how can someone tolerate another person stealing a house from them?

What do u need help with bro. Just curious. I like the charities we definately need to do some work in the future.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I am honestly confused as to what we are supposed to be doing. I read it twice, sorry if I missed it. 200k worth of stuff though, thats insanity, how can someone tolerate another person stealing a house from them?

You'd be surprised what foolish pride and "love" will do for some people.

I guess all I can really ask from NT is to support/share the positive moves I'm trying to make with the causes/pages/YouTube videos/etc. I know it's not much but we have some local events coming up in the pending weeks/months so that will help others at least....They might be a lost cause, but others might be able to benefit.

Thanks again.

What do u need help with bro. Just curious. I like the charities we definately need to do some work in the future.

I guess that would be the better question...what help do or should I need?

I have a few people on board now and I am delegating jobs/roles/responsibilities and putting this PMP to use.

i know through your instagram that you really love the kid and it seems like he loves you back a lot also. make sure too not leave his life and to keep in touch. he will need you in his life seeing as he thinks of you as his father figure

Last edited:
I'd just say try to stay involved in the kid's life as much as you can. He cares about you and you obviously care for him, your relationship with him shouldn't suffer because of other factors. If the family is as toxic as you say it is, he's gonna need you as a positive male influence. It will be tough but stay strong my dude

You'd be surprised what foolish pride and "love" will do for some people.

I guess all I can really ask from NT is to support/share the positive moves I'm trying to make with the causes/pages/YouTube videos/etc. I know it's not much but we have some local events coming up in the pending weeks/months so that will help others at least....They might be a lost cause, but others might be able to benefit.

Thanks again.
Oh yeah no doubt. I've sent the link about your brother around a bunch of times already, thats no big deal.

You seem like a pretty rightous guy jesus.

Dope can really tear families apart.
Good luck with your endeavours. And i hope your lil man survives that mess unscathed.

Good luck in all your future endeavors I will continue to support
Thats so cute
frown.gif

Respect dude, takes a lot to foster that type of relationship with a kid that's not your own.

I also know how damaging family members going through family with abuse problems can be. Hopefully dude gets right or the family cut him off. Sounds like ol girl just needs a change of location.

So do you have a place for open volunteer positions

I actually do. I have "positions" for both causes and they can be formal/informal depending on your involvement with social media, but I have various tasks/things that could use a push/nudge or a hand. Thanks for asking.

i know through your instagram that you really love the kid and it seems like he loves you back a lot also. make sure too not leave his life and to keep in touch. he will need you in his life seeing as he thinks of you as his father figure

I have been trying to empower the Father to take on more of a role in his life...but it's weird, this dude simply does not care like that...at all. We play ball together, I helped him find a job in my hometown and figured that the better I help him out, the better he will be able to provide for Christian. Not true at all, but he is still a good person/guy...just really lazy and unmotivated. I'm trying to find the silver lining with him I guess. He is real enough to support me and he even came and apologized to me like a man 3 years ago, so he is good in my book for that kind of behavior. His family is also really stable and he comes from a hardworking Father, so I am confused. :smh:

I'm super confused right now. What exactly is your goal?

My Goal is always the same: to leave the World or Community a better place then when I stepped foot on the soil/surface. I Coach Youth Baseball and that is my principle for our team. To teach and if I can change/reach one kid and inspire them. I'm good with that. If I can help one child or addict and it changes their World...not the World, I'm cool with that. I've tried to help her Brother and Christian for years now and I can't tell if I was very successful or not. Doesn't seem that way. :nerd:

I'd just say try to stay involved in the kid's life as much as you can. He cares about you and you obviously care for him, your relationship with him shouldn't suffer because of other factors. If the family is as toxic as you say it is, he's gonna need you as a positive male influence. It will be tough but stay strong my dude

That is true, but everytime he sees me he thinks things are back to "normal" and says things like "I knew you were coming back....because my Mommy loves you" and he is smart, but I don't think he can comprehend what is occurring.

Oh yeah no doubt. I've sent the link about your brother around a bunch of times already, thats no big deal.

Much appreciation. :smokin

Good luck in all your future endeavors I will continue to support

I haven't forgot about your box. I might be banned from TAN and I have the stuff scattered at the house....I just have zero time to ship and all that. If some local cats want that! Please help!

he's trying to show you how to be ******g man, clown.

My Man! View media item 450967
You have a consciousness that I can respect! Keep doing your thing man... you got my support!

Many many thanks. The kind comments and encouragement keep me going harder when the few throw negative statements and insults my way, which I am trying my best to ignore.

You seem like a pretty rightous guy jesus.

Dope can really tear families apart.
Good luck with your endeavours. And i hope your lil man survives that mess unscathed.

Yeah man no doubt...it is a miracle this guy is even alive. ODing on the doorstop of his Moms house when his Sister is Graduating College back in 2009....just one of many priceless family memories. :smh: |I

Well if this story is true then here's my advice....

You gotta move on. Your def trying to do the right thing for "them" but is that the right thing for you?

Think about that. That family is just like you said...toxic. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that your ex-girl didn't have her father around.

And for those asking what OP want the rest of us to do, it's nothing, he wants to vent.

If you know me, you wouldn't insult me by asking "If this story is ture..." I didn't ask for you advice my man. Don't need it. I asked for the support and sharing of my charities. Share/Like/Send/Sign a page and like a video.

Your opinion is your opinion and if I wanted to vent I would go pound a 6 pack of piss water Coors Light.

Come on man. Let's be serious.

Respect dude, takes a lot to foster that type of relationship with a kid that's not your own.

I also know how damaging family members going through family with abuse problems can be. Hopefully dude gets right or the family cut him off. Sounds like ol girl just needs a change of location.

Bingo! That ODU knowledge taught you well! Yeah man...all the Crown in the world couldn't save me and she knew she needed a change, but that "Bible" and family manipulation was too much for a people pleasing Libra like her. So she will learn/has learned the hard way. That's not my concern, she is a big girl.

You're a stand up guy.

Christian will appreciate you for being the strong male figure he needs.

My memory is fuzzy but are you the one who was trying to have a skatepark built in honor of your brother?

I don't have fb but if there's another way I can show support and help, let me know.

You're a stand up guy.
Christian will appreciate you for being the strong male figure he needs.

My memory is fuzzy but are you the one who was trying to have a skatepark built in honor of your brother?

I don't have fb but if there's another way I can show support and help, let me know.

Yesssir. I am that guy and things are moving slower than anticipated, but it really isn't a surprise being that I work for/with the Government and I know local/state/county things can take even longer. |I

How the **** would I know you son, Listen stop coming on the board and ***** and whine and not expect people to put in their 2 cents.

I respect that you taking care of a kid that's not your own, I respect that you have some charities but you need a good dose of wake the **** up. The people you associating with are crabs, you wanna get your crabby self pulled down the bucket to, then keep doing what your doing son.

I see your situation and I feel bad for you son, genuinely.

First off "Son"...nobody wants your pity or sympathy. Either lend a hand or keep it moving. Next.

Ignore the Ignorance.

And if you respected something you would keep your little mouth shut and your keystrokes to yourself.

Who are you again?

How the **** would I know you son, Listen stop coming on the board and ***** and whine and not expect people to put in their 2 cents.

I respect that you taking care of a kid that's not your own, I respect that you have some charities but you need a good dose of wake the **** up. The people you associating with are crabs, you wanna get your crabby self pulled down the bucket to, then keep doing what your doing son.

I see your situation and I feel bad for you son, genuinely.

Don't make me expose you like that boy PowerBallin'.... :lol:

All of this.

I also liked the fb page and shared, might need to do a little more in the future but yea.

Laughing it off won't hide those tears on your pillowcase.

You seem to have something personal against me, cuz all I did was comment on your situation and give some advice based on the info you provided. No one knew wtf you were talking about in the first place in your OP so why you getting all loose butthole from me pointing out the good and the bad in your situation got me wondering where your coming from as well.

Maybe your all loosey goosey because I said you should move on without the kid. Listen if that kid is your heart then do what you need to do, and that loyalty may be important to you. It seems to me like you knew wtf you were gonna do this whole time but you wanted some posters to massage your emotional side. :smh:

But you telling me that I can't respect something and then voice my opinion....on a messageboard? *****WTBS.

You say ignore the ignorance, yet you replied to my "ignorance" didn't you?

You better put me on that block list right now son. Word to your non-baby mother.

View media item 451168

804-246-0915

"Don't be the next contestant on that Summer Jam Screen...." Like PB

$1,000 on a game of B-Ball or you can catch that fade over a game of chess. No one is scared or shedding tears my man. I just got banned from my final two League Basketball Games Sunday Night for dropping a cornball dude just like you for yapping and putting his hands on me like he was some entitled little prick.

I don't mind doing the same for you. If you in MD/VA/DC....hit me up! But you won't though....Tough guy. Ha.... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom