SunN.Y-Soul of A Hustler-Appreciation

Joined Nov 20, 2007
Where is this dude? Heard him on a featured on a few rapper's mixtapes but haven't heard a mixtape from him since like '06

Joined Jan 3, 2008
Originally Posted by Master Zik

Where is this dude? Heard him on a featured on a rapper's mixtapes but haven't heard a mixtape from him since like '06
So So Def picked him up...then dropped him...then...???

Joined Jun 29, 2002
Never should've signed to So So Def. I don't know. He probably would've got the same treatment at another label as well but he should've flood the game with mixtapes. If I remember correct he was from NY but stayed in Atlanta at some point? Dude could spit and write songs. He had a chance to succeed. This song was nice. The song they followed it up with was some JD doo doo though.

Joined May 14, 2005
I remember first hearing this thinking this was N' was absolute truth

song was dope.

^^^and I stopped checking HipHopGame years ago probably, but they used to post a new song of his once every blue moon....

Joined Jan 30, 2009
Son this joint used to give me chills. Like this $$%% went beyond hip hop just the vibe off this song was epic. Man music is a wonderful thing

Joined Sep 25, 2008
I'm happy 2 kno that I aint the only one who used to get chills when i heard this song.....we need more music like this

Joined Sep 25, 2008
I'm happy 2 kno that I aint the only one who used to get chills when i heard this song.....we need more music like this

Joined Jan 7, 2003
This thread has been done many times in NTs history.  Track is flames.  Too bad dude never panned out.  After that corny beef with Jin he just faded away.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now