SunN.Y-Soul of A Hustler-Appreciation

Where is this dude? Heard him on a featured on a few rapper's mixtapes but haven't heard a mixtape from him since like '06

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Where is this dude? Heard him on a featured on a rapper's mixtapes but haven't heard a mixtape from him since like '06

So So Def picked him up...then dropped him...then...???

Never should've signed to So So Def. I don't know. He probably would've got the same treatment at another label as well but he should've flood the game with mixtapes. If I remember correct he was from NY but stayed in Atlanta at some point? Dude could spit and write songs. He had a chance to succeed. This song was nice. The song they followed it up with was some JD doo doo though.

I remember first hearing this thinking this was N' was absolute truth
laugh.gif

song was dope.

^^^and I stopped checking HipHopGame years ago probably, but they used to post a new song of his once every blue moon....

Son this joint used to give me chills. Like this $$%% went beyond hip hop just the vibe off this song was epic. Man music is a wonderful thing

I'm happy 2 kno that I aint the only one who used to get chills when i heard this song.....we need more music like this

I'm happy 2 kno that I aint the only one who used to get chills when i heard this song.....we need more music like this

This thread has been done many times in NTs history.  Track is flames.  Too bad dude never panned out.  After that corny beef with Jin he just faded away.

Back
Top Bottom