Suns at Portland - The Shaq Stand up Comedy Show

hey guys I just wanted to point out that Shaq had 16 points, 15 boards, 5 asts, 3 blocks, and 2 stls. What happened to all the Shaq haters?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

hey guys I just wanted to point out that Shaq had 16 points, 15 boards, 5 asts, 3 blocks, and 2 stls. What happened to all the Shaq haters?
laugh.gif

One good game out of 10... good job, Shaq!

Did anybody see tonights game ???? seriously, Shaq is the perfect fit for us!

Suns look real nice lately.. and it's because of the bigs, AMARE ANDSHAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

no I don't think anybody really cares about the Suns anymore, and why make a thread when the game is over already?

^ when you see the highlights on tonights game you'll know what i mean.

People don't care about the suns anymore? Ha the Celtics will in the 1st round in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the same dude thats been saying "wait to see what happens in the playoffs haters"... check your calendar son, its still march
grin.gif

and this is also the world where supposeably Shaq will slow down the suns. and this is also the network where tons of Niketalkians said suns won't make theplayoffs.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at shaq.. i'm watching the 4th quarter from tonights game and hetold everyone after swattin Jacks shot and outlettin a pass.. "yall mother$$$$$$$ awaken me up!, yall mother$$$$$$$ awaken me up!, yall mother$$$$$$$awaken me up!" like 5 times.. hahahahhahahahahhahaah
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

One good game out of 10... good job, Shaq!
I watch the Suns every game... and Shaq been playin like this since the trade. JDiddy is obnoxious so its easy to hate, but Shaq is fitting inperfectly and this team is gelling.

I'm a Warrior fan but I'm tellin you the Suns will be absolutely as dangerous as anyone in the playoffs. Shaq's playin great
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

laugh.gif

Wrong question... What happen to ROY? Looks like the MVP "contender" is really in a good position now, after he played in both Rookie challengeand ASG..

Back
Top Bottom