Suns at Portland

hey guys I just wanted to point out that Shaq had 16 points, 15 boards, 5 asts, 3 blocks, and 2 stls. What happened to all the Shaq haters?
laugh.gif

Nowhere to be found.
nerd.gif

I remember when cats was laughing after 3 games, Shaq washed up, Shaq done, What the hell are the Suns doing?Suns gonna miss the playoffs now.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why do people bet against the man? Motivated Shaq > 98% of the league. Even at 36.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

So you made 2 threads about Shaq's double-double?
You didn't always have that "Team Lakers" signature, did you? Good to see that you came out of your fake objective shell in the"Kobe Vs LeBron" debate, because you weren't fooling me.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

You didn't always have that "Team Lakers" signature, did you? Good to see that you came out of your fake objective shell in the "Kobe Vs LeBron" debate, because you weren't fooling me.
Wait wait wait. You tellin me after a few weeks of sucking, all of a sudden the Suns fans are back in full throat and you question Laker fans? Thesame dudes that been on here dealin with Smush and Kwame, and Cook etc etc and listenin to everyone but always showin love for their team. Excuse us forwonderin where the Suns fans all went other than Zo. The rest of em been mia lately, now they beat a 10 seed and start multiple threads about the SAME DAMNGAME????
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rocboys

the same 10th seed that beats the lakers... jdiddy is not a suns fan.
I'm not sure I follow. The same 10th seed we beat 3 days prior to that loss, but we didn't start multiple threads celebrating that one regularseason win did we?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by rocboys

the same 10th seed that beats the lakers... jdiddy is not a suns fan.
I'm not sure I follow. The same 10th seed we beat 3 days prior to that loss, but we didn't start multiple threads celebrating that one regular season win did we?
I don't remember that game...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Brandon Roy for MVP
pimp.gif
, go Blazers! cuz Brandon Roy is an all-star and that bearded piece of crap isn't.

Who was really hating on shaq?

Most of us were sad to see what was going on.

But I told everybody from the start that this would work It just took more time then what most thought it would.

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

COOL THEY BEAT THE TRAILBLAZERS
The Blazers aren't a bad team.. Not a particularly good team, but not a bad team. Anyway, they also recently beat the Spurs, crushed the Kings (whohave been doing some damage lately) and beat the Warriors, another decent team. The Suns are back in this.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

You didn't always have that "Team Lakers" signature, did you? Good to see that you came out of your fake objective shell in the "Kobe Vs LeBron" debate, because you weren't fooling me.
Wait wait wait. You tellin me after a few weeks of sucking, all of a sudden the Suns fans are back in full throat and you question Laker fans? The same dudes that been on here dealin with Smush and Kwame, and Cook etc etc and listenin to everyone but always showin love for their team. Excuse us for wonderin where the Suns fans all went other than Zo. The rest of em been mia lately, now they beat a 10 seed and start multiple threads about the SAME DAMN GAME????
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

HI there...it's pretty tough following the Suns when living in Chicago and not having league pass.

where the Suns fans all went
We never left. I don't always post.

I think it's safe to say Suns nation has been adjusting to the trade. It's been very difficult watching the team take this long to start playing theway they should.

Back to the topic - the Blazers are a solid team so this win is not a throw-away. A 5-game win streak at this important point in the season is
glasses.gif

COOL THEY BEAT THE TRAILBLAZERS
The Trailblazers record at home is 23-10.

Raja Bell played did an excellent job on defending Brandon Roy.

The Suns have also been playing great defense over the last 5 games, with opponents shooting just above 40%.

Back
Top Bottom