Suns just got screwed.

YOU JUST BLEW A 17 POINT LEAD!!!!

Don't choke away huge leads and you don't need last second calls on the road. Buy a clue.

Back to back bad officiating with Suns games, last night they blew a clock issue that would have given Orlando the ball with .7 left.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Don't choke away huge leads and you don't need last second calls on the road. Buy a clue.

how many times I have to tell you the calls shifted against the suns

quit running around other threads posting the same thing

Carmelo Anthony
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

Quit runnin around threads cryin about the refs when you lose. Quit chokin away 17 point games so you don't need to worry about refs.

If you want to only look at the last play by Nash, then I could see how you could feel that way. That blocking call on Billups against Stat a few plays earlierwas some nonsense.

Your bias and hate take away from most of your points
ohwell.gif

The whole game was nonsense... The Nuggets didn't make a comeback, the Nuggets had a 8 on 5.. they're starting 8 consisted of

Billups
Affalfo
Melo
Martin
Nene
Spooner
Kennedy
Roe

In all serious, the whole second half was incredibly stupid. I don't even wanna watch on how horrible the officiating was tonight, for both teams. Atcrunch time, it had to be the Suns that got out favored.
Gentry didn't help with the 2 techs he picked up, when we were still in it....

--One of those games where I dont care of the outcome..
--But I will concur with the OP's statement.

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

Quit runnin around threads cryin about the refs when you lose. Quit chokin away 17 point games so you don't need to worry about refs.
i never got the logic in this argument...

even if the suns blew a 40 pt lead...and it came down to a last play and the call was missed blatantly...it is still wrong..

what is the relevance of blowing a lead? a call is a call..and bad officiating is bad officiating...

Take your own advice. What the !#@% were you thinking in taking a picture with Greg Oden?

dd03594141f9a0a34fe3c2de9774c2ca66141dc.jpg

Buy a clue.

that was clearly not a foul on nene, i watched the clip several times and it was just great D by the Nuggets...Nash usually makes those hard left layups but hedid not get fouled on that play just because he missed

You talking about the missed lefty layup? That;s good D. If anything, get Nash for the offensive for stiffarming Nene trying to create space. Ref let them playthere, he missed.

Originally Posted by true1life

ahahahahahahahahah thats what that CP guy looks like holy

so what if he looks like that. are u let down because you wanted to date him? were u expecting will smith? never understood why people save pics of other dudeson the internet. thats type fruity

Back
Top Bottom