Suns v.s. Seattle Oct. 26 GM Place

its gonna be so exciting, Kevin Durant is gonna be here, and so is the whole Suns roster, hopefully.

October 26, everybody mark ur calendars

source: Link

how much are tickets?
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen RoseNANO FOR CANADA!

GM Place????? Thats dont sound like its in Toronto....

is that an Vancouver??? yall dont deserve that game, yall had ur chance with the grizzlies and yall @#%$ it up... i wanna see that game here in Toronto

^ Go back to ISS Herb!
WANTED
Nike Dunk Lebron "Akron" Sz 10, 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 "VIBE Magazine" Any Size.

TEAM-AF-ONE

Yeah because we all know it was the people of Vancouver's fault that they lost the Grizzlies :rolleyes
eyes.gif
The truth on the Grizzlies is in the Steve Nash charity thread. @#%$ Michael Heisley and his @#%$ organization.

The NBA should come back to VANCOUVER. ONE THING I CANT UNDERSTAND, IS WHY THE GRIZZLIES WERENT ALLOWED A FIRST OVERALL PICK FOR THE 1ST 7 YEARS OR WHATEVER. WHILE THESE OTHER NEW TEAMS HAVE HAD IT. I THINK ITS BULL.... THE NBA SCREWED OVER THE GRIZZLIES. HIESLEY WAS A P.O.S.

about the first overall pick thing, i think it was some deal that they made right at the beginning at the starting of the franchise.
Anybody willing to ID Kobe II, and then send them to Canada?, PM me for fee​

Back
Top Bottom