sup NT .. heres some of my sneaker collection..

Reebok Blasts??
eek.gif

I wouldve sold my left arm for a pair back in the day. Nick the Quick during the comeback of the showtime era
pimp.gif

Reebok Blasts??
eek.gif

I wouldve sold my left arm for a pair back in the day. Nick the Quick during the comeback of the showtime era
pimp.gif

^ you already know .... still looking for some nosis tho... i slept on cam nelsons deal..smh..wsup cam..
pimp.gif

^ you already know .... still looking for some nosis tho... i slept on cam nelsons deal..smh..wsup cam..
pimp.gif

cam nelson had some sort of deal?

those ones you got are dope, but the two tone ones were sick. It was mind blowing to see him rock those during away games as a kid.

those ones you got are dope, but the two tone ones were sick. It was mind blowing to see him rock those during away games as a kid.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

hell yea..he got like 6 pair of nosis to move like 2 months ago.. all DS...
i know what yourre talking about...those are the white black red ones right? theres one on ebay for 400 lol ds too..

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

hell yea..he got like 6 pair of nosis to move like 2 months ago.. all DS...
i know what yourre talking about...those are the white black red ones right? theres one on ebay for 400 lol ds too..

Back
Top Bottom