Sup NT, What Should I Get?

Just got paid, and I'm looking to buy a gaming system; either the PS3 or the Xbox 360.

-I heard the Xbox has a lot more games but most of their exclusives are FPS, which I'm not THAT into. I like MW2 but PS3 has that.

-My friend told me the online play for PSN is TERRIBLE though. Is it bad enough that I should just cop an Xbox?

-What are the differences between the online play?

-What exactly does the HD memory do for the system? Like say it has 120 GB, what do I store in it? Just downloaded movies and stuff? Would 120 GB suffice?

-Accessory wise which would cost more for me to just start playing?

Thanks.
smile.gif

Free> $50 a year

Don't give me that "There are more users on xbox live" When I play online on PSN I never have any trouble finding matches.

ATLien Seeko wrote:
Obviously you made this post to sway pro-PS3, so just cop the PS3 and be done with it.
I guess it seems that way because I only really know about the PS3. I'm probably going to just go to peoples houses and test out which system I like better.

Originally Posted by suge67

buy a Wii
I already have one, but after I played Brawl for like 3 months I stopped touching it.

One of my main questions is am I going to need more than 120 GB's on the systems?

Originally Posted by ConductZero

ATLien Seeko wrote:
Obviously you made this post to sway pro-PS3, so just cop the PS3 and be done with it.
I guess it seems that way because I only really know about the PS3. I'm probably going to just go to peoples houses and test out which system I like better.

Originally Posted by suge67

buy a Wii
I already have one, but after I played Brawl for like 3 months I stopped touching it.

One of my main questions is am I going to need more than 120 GB's on the systems?

if you just wanna play games, then no

I have a PS3 and i dont see anything wrong with PS3 live. People say its easier to talk to your friends and stuff on Xbox live.

Also most my friends mainly play Xbox live and im guessing it will be the same for you. Not really concerned with that myself but if thats important to you...

360, i prefer live and most of my friends are on 360 so thats a no brainer for me. Games all come down to preference, look at the libraries for both and see which you like better. There are games on ps3 that 360 doesn't have and vice versa.

PSN online is fine. XBL has way more features though. A lot of NTers have either one, so quickly finding a community to play MW2 with won't be hard.

You just have to decide if you're okay with paying to play online.

Game collections are similar. Xbox's is a little better, but PS3 has a much better year than Xbox this year.

Red Rings isn't an issue if you don't mind the chance that you'll be without one for 1-3 weeks so Microsoft can get a refurb out to you free of charge.

Back
Top Bottom