Sup with dem Hershel backpacks tho

Glad someone is talking bout this. I see nothin but Hershel all over campus. I had a backpack during their first run in 2010 and they were actually decent for what I paid for it. Quality and construction doesn't compare to the stuff they're releasing now though

jansport quality >
throw in the lifetime warranty, you cant beat the price

first im hearing about these.

i just got an Aer bag for my daily carry to replace this old pack I been using for awhile. Solid construction, lots of pockets, looks good. http://www.aersf.com/overview/

For travel I got this behemoth 46L Camelback military bag. The thing is much larger than any carry on rollerbag but I never get hassled about the size at the gate because they just assume that since its a backpack that its the proper carry on size.

I think people get these bags cause they sell them everywhere and they are super cheap. I got the Staple X Herschel collab bag. I use it only for the gym but it's holding great. My strap broke though but I think I knocked into it with something. So far no issues.

View media item 1698796
My favorite bag though is my Benny Gold X Jansport X Pendleton rucksack.

Last edited:
jansport quality >
throw in the lifetime warranty, you cant beat the price
My leather bottom one cost me $15. Still holding strong for 5 years
nthat.gif

i have a nike one that is from the 80's that my friends uncle gave me. kind of feel weird wearing it :\

Last edited:
I have an old Camelbak HAWG backpack that I've been using for 10-11 years now. Infinitely better quality and functionality than these hipster packs.

Have have the same NF Recon since 07 and its still going...

got a Jester in like 07, traded it for a Sweeper like a year later. haven't needed another since. still looks almost new.

newer model Sweepers ugly as hell though.

the spongegbob/dora bag I see people wearing is popular with the teens

I personally prefer the jansport, nike or louis

Quality is terrible. I got a few of their products at once and they were all ****.

Hounded the **** out of them until they gave me my money back for them and they did.

Backpack I rock now is from here and I just got the leather duffel and it's :smokin

https://www.duluthpack.com/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom