Super Bowl LII: CONGRATS TO THE EAGLES #FreeMeekMill

Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jumanji out there :emoji_sweat_drops: :nerd: or only theaters still? I refuse to pay to see it but I'd give it a shot at home.

Rock got that juice

This dude will eventually get in a MCU or Star Wars movie and that thing is going be the highest grossing film ever

the Fast and Furious spinoff with Statham gonna do numbers

Y'all like the Rock but not Kevin Hart? They basically the same **** :rofl:

Kevin Hart is cool in my book, I pass the mural daily that they did for Kevin Hart day this year in North Philly, I mean hell the dude from Soul Plane is big as hell now...do your thing KH

2017-099-Kevin-Hart-5.jpg

Nvm it's still in theaters :lol:

Thought I'd be able to find it on Netflix

Randomly heard some weekend box office updates in a lobby and I thought I was bugging when they said it was still #1 in theaters. I thought this was already out on blu-ray or something:lol:

The Rock can’t act and Kevin isn’t funny.

Arnold Schwarzenegger couldn't act either and he was box office gold back in the day too :lol:

Charisma sells and The Rock is arguably the most charismatic actor out rn

The Rock signed on to the DCEU as Black Adam. Let’s see if he can help WB/DC Comics struggling superhero movie franchise.

Seriously though... The Rock needs to bring back those “Electrifying” $500 shirts.

giphy.gif

Rock got that juice

This dude will eventually get in a MCU or Star Wars movie and that thing is going be the highest grossing film ever

Back
Top Bottom