Super Bowl LV | KC Chiefs vs. TB Buccaneers | COVID Bowl | 6 pm Eastern on CBS

people are salty and mad they got it wrong. that's it. the boston fans who turned on 12 and still try and justify it are pathetic :lol:

not just boston radio, either :lol:

people all over the sports world going thru all sorts of mental gymnastics and bull**** to downplay what he's done. i dunno how you can't sit back and appreciate it

are you kidding me? Tom would be nowhere without those people, they pay his salary!

Good for Bruce Arians. He's always been a good coach...for some reason there was the narrative this year that he wasn't despite having a good record in his career, especially getting those wins in AZ with an old Carson Palmer.

This is also big for Byron Leftwich. One of the few black OCs in general but I also think he is the only one with a QB background. If it wasn't for Arians, he may never have gotten a chance.

i think Bruce Arians best coaching quality is that it looks like he knows when to sit back and let someone else run things a bit. he can put his ego aside. that's just based on what i've seen him say and supposedly do this past year. like he lets Bowles, Leftwich, Brady etc take over/have input and doesn't get in the way

I will say that it was nice to see an old man like Tom get the monkey off his back and finally win a title free of asterisks. That said, he was pushing it with all those DPIs called on his uncatchable throws...

I will say that it was nice to see an old man like Tom get the monkey off his back and finally win a title free of asterisks. That said, he was pushing it with all those DPIs called on his uncatchable throws...

giphy-downsized.gif

loser's mentality to blame the refs tbh

The refs calls were kind of questionable but so were Andy Reid’s. The Bucs playcalling in both sides of the field was great and Brady’s and the D’s playmaking was fantastic. I think the game would’ve been a lot closer if the Chiefs had an actual OL and the reffing was fair but I don’t think people should take away how well Tampa Bay played all-around.

I’d have to rewatch the game but I don’t recall KC moving the pocket with that makeshift OL. They coulda bought Mahomes more time to set his feet and find targets. Instead they just tried to run with 2 guys playing out of position and a substitute. But whatever, glad TB won.

The refs calls were kind of questionable but so were Andy Reid’s. The Bucs playcalling in both sides of the field was great and Brady’s and the D’s playmaking was fantastic. I think the game would’ve been a lot closer if the Chiefs had an actual OL and the reffing was fair but I don’t think people should take away how well Tampa Bay played all-around.
The Oline were way more of a factor on the game than the refs.

Absolutely atrocious coaching. What was the point in that? They deferred for the 2nd half and would've received the ball only down 14-6. Had they just taken that they wouldn't have been hit with all those penalties and maybe, just maybe, they wouldn't have unraveled the way they did.

This hate for mahomes is comical.....dude was pressured 29 times in the game. Record amount for super bowl.....Brady at his best does not overcome that.....

And yes Andy made bonehead coaching move....giving TOs to Brady? You were going to get ball at best with 30 seconds left what did you think was going to happen....instead gamble and refs gift TD to bucs.....that’s on YOU Andy......

21-6 is a different game, even if his OLine returned to form the 2nd half that would have been tough tough to make come back.....but when the line continues to stink what’s going to happen? Oh and 3-4 drops

Teams do go to super bowl missing important player or 2 for the game and still overcome that...I think pats won one year when gronk was hurt.....it happens for sure.......never have I seen A team go into super bowl with 2 tackles out and one guard OUT.....all RECENT injuries.....that’s not going to be same team on offense....by a LOT.....I think the chiefs stand better chance to win that game had they had Kelce out rather than the tackles.....imStrongO

Last edited:
Andy Jr. putting people in critical condition too? Man. The hell were they at the game for? Get your life in order. Not even joking

This hate for mahomes is comical.....dude was pressured 29 times in the game. Record amount for super bowl.....Brady at his best does not overcome that.....

And yes Andy made bonehead coaching move....giving TOs to Brady? You were going to get ball at best with 30 seconds left what did you think was going to happen....instead gamble and refs gift TD to bucs.....that’s on YOU Andy......

21-6 is a different game, even if his OLine returned to form the 2nd half that would have been tough tough to make come back.....but when the line continues to stink what’s going to happen? Oh and 3-4 drops

Teams do go to super bowl missing important player or 2 for the game and still overcome that...I think pats won one year when gronk was hurt.....it happens for sure.......never have I seen A team go into super bowl with 2 tackles out and one guard OUT.....all RECENT injuries.....that’s not going to be same team on offense....by a LOT.....I think the chiefs stand better chance to win that game had they had Kelce out rather than the tackles.....imStrongO
Where are you seeing Mahomes hate like that?

Feels like everyone's blaming the L on everything else but him :lol:. He still put his guys in good positions to make plays a bunch of times regardless of all that pressure but his skill guys didn't really do him justice outside of Kelce.

Feel like the defense and Andy have gotten the lions share of the blame, not Mahomes.

People putting his GOAT coronation on pause for now isn't really hate imo when he's still just 25 with plenty of time to stack chips. Just wasn't their night after 2 straight years of every night/day being their night/day it felt like :lol:

This stat is a testament to how good he is

Only 1 time ever without a TD is absurd for a young QB 3-4 years in.

Back
Top Bottom