SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this 💍 as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20220217-213326_Chrome.jpg

Real talk.

I didn’t even realize people were triggered about that, I thought he did it as a tribute to PAC because that’s when Dre weld the short snippet of Aint Mad Atcha

I didn’t even realize people were triggered about that, I thought he did it as a tribute to PAC because that’s when Dre weld the short snippet of Aint Mad Atcha
I believe it was in support of Kap. In addition the rumor is that the league told him he couldn't kneel.

I believe it was in support of Kap. In addition the rumor is that the league told him he couldn't kneel.

Ah I didn’t even think about that, I was more so paying attention to Dre than him at that moment. So people gonna be outraged if someone takes a knee randomly now? :lol: Racists crack me up man

Im wondering if she even fractured her spine now. That godundme Went up hella fast. Hope Stafford rescinds his offer.

The rumor about the NFL not wanting Em to kneel was debunked by Dre. He said they were fine with it.

The character of a person being learned later doesn't change that fact that he walked away from someone who fell backwards off of a stage right in front of him.

-foe
Probably the reason why Stafford decided to pay all her bills. Wait she one of us? MAGA ....

Im just teasing ... but 100% what you said.

stafford prob found the tweets and decided to fund her surgery :smh:

**** both of em! :lol:

that's pretty insane tho

Stafford gotta secretly be happy as hell those tweets came out

the PR blowback from his dismissive actions caused them to be real quick with offering to pay for the surgery.. now the focus is on her stupidity

Back
Top Bottom