Super Bowl XLII: YOU GOTTA bELIeve!!!!!!!! Greatest Super Bowl in History?!?!?

laugh.gif
@ Mayor

this peasant is sitting at his computer distraught and sending me PM's because I'm here and not posting up on my DaT SiCk KiD name (as if I JUSTregistered this name on here because of that...lol, wow)...how you gonna in one post talk about how you gonna snitch people out because its untolerable thatthey make fun of you regarding chicken, your girth and KFC...and then be tryna act hardbody through the PM's with the name calling...
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

dude is a pure lame, I now see why son be getting belittled on here...

sorry to bump an old thread. does anyone have the sportscenter segment that featured the superbowl "how the patriots will be remembered...60 minutesago... blah blah blah"

^ I wore my Superbowl hoody around the crib everyday after work.
pimp.gif

Eyo Harlem, I hope ya did ya research, you have thirsty dudes waiting on an upload
laugh.gif

yeah HTTB %%@ is going on?
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Damn Mez...i had to order mine online(i live in NC) and it still didnt get here...
grin.gif

There is few things cooler than a Super Bowl DVD. Sigh, I can't wait till #6.........

That picture up top is pretty sweet actually. Thanks again from the other 30 teams for beating the Pats and reminding me that God may just have a sense ofhumor

Never let this thread die!
laugh.gif
On a side note, does anyone know if that newly released Giants DVD is available in HD ? Also:

^
roll.gif
I saw that on youtube...
laugh.gif
@ Pats fans chanting Eli in hope of him choking and getting it stuffed back in their face. I hope the DVD has full gamesfrom the season other than the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom