Super Bowl XLII: YOU GOTTA bELIeve!!!!!!!! Greatest Super Bowl in History?!?!?

Baseball season's starting early this year?

NY.
pimp.gif

you gotta wonder how Tiki is feeling right now...retiring last year and seeing his team getting to the superbowl after he left

i know, but his dreams were to become the next Katie Couric, he's not part of the team anymore...and as we all can see he was easily replaceable.

please New York, beat the Patriots, i will be cheering for you no matter that you just beat my team.

i hate the pats but i hope they beat the giants, i didn't want to see bret favre go out on an interception

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Man, the Patriots are going to crack the Giants something fierce.

I really believe that.

And I fully expect you Giants fans to defend that, and you're going to be defending it all the way up until kickoff, because juuuuust about everyone is
going to be saying it.

I don't see it happening. On paper, it looks like a blowout, but when the teams hit the field, I expect another week 17 type of game. With Eli and Plaxicoand the Giants D playing the way

they are, I can't see how anyone would honestly say it would be a blowout.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

0503_gisele_tom_ny_inf.jpg

not the same team, but reppin the same city!!!
he's got pics where he's wearing the sox cap as well, he's only wearing the yankees cap in when he's in NY so people won;t harasshim....

i'm sure this time the Pats will have a solution for the Giants offence. belichick is usually better in preparation the second time around and i can'tsee brady having such a bad game 2x in a row..... it won;t be a blowout but it'll be like a pats/chargers or pats/jags type game where it;s close for awhile and then pats make a play in second half and take control....all year long, it's been that way. teams play the pats close, Pats adjust and then takecontrol.....

well....

brinng out the NY rappers making remixes and anthems for the giantz

but im saying 30-27 giants

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

...............Chalk this one up as another super bowl for the patriots.........The giants arent that damn good, they just took advantage of the OTHER team NOT taking advantage of turnovers........a damn shame.
smh.gif
Isnt that what the Pats just did today??

Didnt the Giants give them a very HARD faught games 4 weeks ago?and Plaxico was hurt..

I got the Giants 35-31
pimp.gif

This reminds me of that superbowl were Carolina did the same thing the giants did now beating every team in the road when they were underdogs and then thePatriots brought them back to earth. Lets go Pats.

Spread's moving quickly

[table][tr][td] [h3]NFL Football - Sun 2/3[/h3] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Game[/td] [td]Spread[/td] [td]Money Line[/td] [td]Total Points[/td] [td]More[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 2/3[/td] [td]101[/td] [td]New York Giants[/td] [td]+13 -113[/td] [td]+450[/td] [td]OVER 54 +105[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]03:20 PM[/td] [td]102[/td] [td]New England Patriots[/td] [td]-13 +105[/td] [td]-490[/td] [td]UNDER 54 -115[/td] [/tr][/table]

I hate both teams.....but I can't let history be denied for the Pats and I hate the G-Men since I'm an Eagle fan, so......................

LET'S GO PATRIOTS!

pimp.gif
i'll be a giants fan for one day. the giants need to do what the chargers didn't, and that's coverting for touchdowns in the red zone.

the patriots are a sick team and have few weaknesses, but they are beatable. it just takes nearly perfect execution on all sides of the ball, and u can'tturn the ball over- Eli hasn't done that so far and if he continues to play this well the Pats may be in for a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom