Super Bowl XLII: YOU GOTTA bELIeve!!!!!!!! Greatest Super Bowl in History?!?!?

Originally Posted by FlyDaily

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

SIG AND AVY CHECK.............
grin.gif

Imma be a Pats fan for the next couple of weeks
grin.gif

cool avy featuring yourself

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by nightruans

SIG AND AVY CHECK.............
grin.gif

Imma be a Pats fan for the next couple of weeks
grin.gif

cool avy featuring yourself
That was grimy dude...I mean I thought it was
tired.gif
how he went fromcheering for the Giants then

about faced as soon as they won but still...

iNiNe5 wrote:
i'm sure this time the Pats will have a solution for the Giants offence. belichick is usually better in preparation the second time around and i can't see brady having such a bad game 2x in a row..... it won;t be a blowout but it'll be like a pats/chargers or pats/jags type game where it;s close for a while and then pats make a play in second half and take control....all year long, it's been that way. teams play the pats close, Pats adjust and then take control.....
Agreed .. Hopefully the Pats can make history .. Should be a good game though ..

I believe experience may play a factor, because most of New England's core are still with the team since their first Super Bowl in 2001 (Belichick, Brady,Faulk, Vrabel, Light, Bruschi, etc.) .. If the Giants start out playing nervous and anxious, the Pats will take advantage and take a comfortable early lead ..Then once the Giants get comfortable with playing on the big stage, it may be a little too late .. We'll see though .. I'm hoping for a game similar toWeek 17 though ..

On a side note, I think coaches around the NFL will reconsider resting their players in the final week(s) leading up to the playoffs .. It isn't a surpriseto me that the two teams who gave their all in the final week in a somewhat meaningless game are meeting in the Super Bowl ..

Let's go Pats! Also, Good Luck to the Giants and their fans ..
happy.gif

avy check #2 .........

Gonna side with J Rain and want to see Moss dominate in the Super Bowl

laugh.gif
i had to log back on, son changed his sig cause he got roasted

another important factor is the superbowl hype may play a role in how a team prepares for the game. not saying that the teams won;t be preparing but i cannotsee the pats getting phased by the whole circus whereas i can see that happening to the giants. similar thing as in the superbowl when the pats beat theeagles. pats were preparing for the game and the eagles were partying the night before as part of the superbowl festivities. yes, it is nice to be there andyou want to take part in it all but you still got a game to play.

I absolutely cannot believe the giants are in the super bowl..

I got 10 stacks on the patriots

Back
Top Bottom