Super Hero Beatdown

roll.gif
roll.gif

it's funny how the guy comes to clean up some trash like nothing was going on.

This once again proves Spider-Man > Batman. Spidey was puttin in work!

I bet that dude cleanin up garbage was just his secret identity

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Something about seeing people getting hit without fighting back bugs me so much. When he was slapping him in the face like that, it makes me angry, even ifthe person deserves it. If the person isn't fighting back, leave them alone.

Batman was pimp slapping dude.
roll.gif

Anyways it's hilarious when these guys show up on the Jimmy Kimmel Show.
laugh.gif

i love how the chick is calling them batman and spiderman..

"that's enough batman, the police are on their way!"

lol..the vid reminds me of the one someone on here recorded at his school a whillleee . This black chick beat the hell outta this white chick cuz she calledher the n word. Then the janitor came up with the broom and someone said "He was sweeping up the the white girl like 'shows over nuthing to seehere' "

LOL, I can imagine that person they were beating up was really a bad guy who was in disguise and have diabolical plans to take over the world. Lucky onlySpiderman and Batman was their, they know when to stop, Hulk and Wolverine would have been OD.

This has to be the best video I've seen all week. Spidey was going off!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Batman was pimp though...letting spidey do all thework and then just come in to %@!+@ slap the dude
pimp.gif
I guess thisis how it would be if Super Heroes existed in real life
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
But somebody needed to tell that lady to shut the hell up
smh.gif
You never hear anyone tell a super hero to stop doing their job.

Something about seeing people getting hit without fighting back bugs me so much. When he was slapping him in the face like that, it makes me angry, even if the person deserves it. If the person isn't fighting back, leave them alone.
Same here; it's a disturbing feeling

Gotta love Hollywood! Wonder what happened. I always see those dudes playing Batman and Spiderman when Im on my L.A. tourist mode walking down the strip.

Falcon4567 wrote:
He's lucky; if it was All-Star Batman he would've gotten his whole face smashed in

and then verbally berated with some stuff that barely made sense (btw i think asbar is the greatest comic ive ever read... just plain absurd and I loveit)

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Something about seeing people getting hit without fighting back bugs me so much. When he was slapping him in the face like that, it makes me angry, even if the person deserves it. If the person isn't fighting back, leave them alone.

weaksauce

Back
Top Bottom