Super Hero's Really Do Exist

[h5]Shadow Hare - Real Life Superhero Cleans Up Cincinnati Crime[/h5]

shadow-hare.jpg

From the ##! dept. - A man wearing a spandex super hero jumpsuit calling himself the "Shadow Hare" has declared his own personal war on crime in Cincinnati, Ohio.

The 21 year old Shadow Hare, who won't reveal his true identity, is patrolling the streets of the city and is armed with items like handcuffs, a taser and pepper spray which are legal for the general public to carry in the State for self defense purposes.

Shadow Hare is no Superman

grey_loader.gif

, though, since his physique is somewhat less buff (ok, the dude is a skinny wimp) but that's not stopping him from carrying out his superheroly duties. He really is tackling street level crime head on and even injured his shoulder trying to stop a man from beating up a woman. And when he's not battling the bad guys, he hands out food to the homeless.
Surprisingly enough, Shadow Hare is not the only spandex clad crackpot crime fighting maven on the mean streets of the U.S. He claims he's part of a crime fighting syndicate called the "Allegiance of Heroes" which includes others like Aclyptico in Pennsylvania, Wall Creeper in Colorado and Master Legend in Florida. He's even teamed up with Mr. Extreme in California to "track down a rapist."

Now don't get me wrong - I know that a lot of people dream of being a superhero as a kid, wishing we had super human powers to be able to fight the bad guys or turn invisible and fly up to that hot girl's window while she's undressing, but most of us grow out of that phase by the time we're 13.

Oh, and if you want to hook up with Shadow Hare the Cincinnati superhero online, here's a link to his Myspace page. When I visited the page, there was a message saying that he was at work and would be fighting crime later. I guess superheros gotta eat too.

Saw this on my local news channel in Louisville tonight. It had me rolling. Check his myspace out. I couldn't find the video from my news channel.

Here is the Video.

Ohio
smh.gif
Probably Cam
laugh.gif

Well I hope this catches on. Can't wait till the compelling "Death Of The Shadow Hare" where he gets stabbed. Walkin round with tazers and pepperspray
indifferent.gif
he gonna mess around stopping the wrong crime.

Can't wait till compelling "Death Of The Shadow Hare" where he get stabbed. Walkin round with tazers and pepper spray he gonna mess around with the wrong crime.

Those two sentences made absolutely NO sense.
roll.gif
Jesus man, what the hell are they teaching in English classes these days?

next week dudes on the streets gonna be talking about, "it's a damn shame what happen to that fool shadow hare."

indifferent.gif
...What an idiot

Gonna run up on the wrong person one day and get @%!*%! up.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Can't wait till compelling "Death Of The Shadow Hare" where he get stabbed. Walkin round with tazers and pepper spray he gonna mess around with the wrong crime.
Those two sentences made absolutely NO sense.
roll.gif
Jesus man, what the hell are they teaching in English classes these days?
Oh noez

I'm typing fast and on a different level man I didn't think it'd be that important to you. I think you shouldput me on your ignore list now to prevent further confusion.

That's kinda ill to me...I grew up reading comics so when I was younger I always wanted to be a super-hero. But it's true these dudes are gonna run upon the wrong people if their not careful...

These guys need to lay down the Watchmen comics (read the article about Wall Creeper that comes up) and face reality. The Wall Creeper kid seemed like hehonestly believed he was Rorschach. They don't do any actual good, if they were as dedicated to becoming actual detectives or cops as they are aboutcreating a persona and costume, then they might help combat crime. As it is now, they are simply another distraction for the police.

Back
Top Bottom