Super Ugly Hi Top

whats up with nike making a reg sneaker into a super ugly high?

316939-221_LRG.jpg

Didn't Nike learn their lesson with the flop of those white 6-inch women's Air Force 1s? They're collecting dust at all outlets...
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
TEAM SK3​

nike never learns any lessons...all they see is that a bunch of idiots are paying extremely high prices for really crappy shoes and this makes their bottom line go up....nike has us by the balls and there is nothing that we can do about it except not buy their products until they fix the problem (making ugly and crappy products and not making a single decent New shoe....dare I go back into time where there were no retros and nike actually had to design new shoes....)
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

i'd buy them to use the laces as jump ropes.
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

I hope to god I see someone wearing these.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

WOOOOOOOW!!!!!!.... :lol:
laugh.gif
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

I swear on everything I'm balling in these if I get my hands on them.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

hahaha. i've sold 5 pairs of them in two weeks. chicks in stl are rockin them apparently.

oh wow it just got even worst. two straps oh man :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Imagine how long it would take to re-lace those. :lol:
laugh.gif
Team FLorida Reppin'
305 Miami And 561 Palm Beach Till I Die
I grab a candle and place it up on the mantle, Grab a knife by the blade and stab you with the ******* handle.​

Quote:
nike never learns any lessons...all they see is that a bunch of idiots are paying extremely high prices for really crappy shoes and this makes their bottom line go up....nike has us by the balls and there is nothing that we can do about it except not buy their products until they fix the problem (making ugly and crappy products and not making a single decent New shoe....dare I go back into time where there were no retros and nike actually had to design new shoes....)

Took the words outta my mouth.

So far the only Hi Top for women, aka Boot, that looks decent is the Blazer Hi. I seen a few women rocking those and they don't look bad at all.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

Thos are womens. And only fine-@#%$ broads, and asian chicks(for some reason) can pull off those.
Looking for BEAUTIFUL LOSER BLAZER, BLACK 9 or 8.5
I WANT BLK / RED XI's !!

man Nike needs to quit bullsquating and go ahead and drop the dunk slippers.

those are garbage I was sorta feeling the neons 95 ones tho i seen a bad @#%$ chick wearing them maybe thats why
TEAM BLACKBERRY

the stylish
way to get things done

I don't nike is loosing money. Anyway the OG super hightops were designer for Gwen Stefani and I believe, that there are some followers to wear them. Not me though.

Not the good look.

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

Back
Top Bottom