Superb, Its Been Fun Homie

Status
Not open for further replies.
In spite of his constant lies, line stepping, and the occational act of idiocy, our friend Superb has managed to become a staple of NT's General. Like a lucky lemming, or an ever-persistent pterodactyl, he manages to escape certain death in spite of the most incredible odds. While I may lack the power to ban him, I can certainly expose his lies once and for all.

Before this goes any futher, I'd like to remind the mods that ALL of the information in this post is PUBLIC RECORD and is not an attempt to expose any initimate details regarding Superb AKA [REDACTED] life in any way that he has not already shared or given access to himself.

Exhibit A: As some of you may have seen before, this is not the first time I've made a thread like this. That thread details some of the more profilic lies that Superb has told, though I'm under the assumption that these have changed since I've been posting less as of late.

Exhibit B: My habit of calling Superb out seemed to have struck a nerve. After another imstance, Suerb and I had the following exchange:
View media item 1519158
The hyperlink at the top redirected to a FTP page with a few "files" in it. It was a blatantly obvious attempt to infect my computer with a virus, which is a felony. This was reported to Method Man. No action was taken that I am aware of.

---------------------------------------------

I've sat on this information for months, but when I saw Superb posting in a thread earlier today (and other people accusing him of lying...again), it reminded me of his past transgressions. Its been a slow day at work, so I decided to use some of the information he willingly shared to, lets say, verify his claims. First, his site:

View media item 1519189
Site Owner Info:
Edited

A little bit of a stretch from flipping headphones, but at our friend Darnell does indeed have a business, one that Superb at least has access to. He claims to have other websites, but I have been unable to find any others using WHOIS. I only spent about 45 minutes compiling all of this information, so perhaps there are more. For now, lets assume that he's pushing tube tops for fat *******.

"How do I know its him, Yeah?" Well, we don't yet. All we have is a name and a site. Butttt...

View media item 1519197View media item 1519201
Our friend Superb likes to talk. Lets see if we can make any comnections between that site and Superb. We know Superb is from Detroit, lets see if our friend Darnell has any comnections there...

Edited

Yep. We also know Superb lives in or around Nashville. How about there?

Edited

Yes again! ...But, but... How can we know Superb wasn't just using another person's site. Does Darnell even know about this Superb guy? Well, lets ask him.

[COLOR=#red]Edit: Removed texts. Will reupload if people want them. [/COLOR]

Looks like Darnell knows who I am...but doesn't know Superb. Odd.

At any rate, I'll let yall decide.

Darnell, its been fun homie.

Last edited:
w89fvjy.gif

One time bruh told a story that sounded like a kid telling a lie.... :smh:

Hammer dont hurt em...yall dont know whats going on in that man's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom