̶S̶U̶P̶E̶R̶G̶I̶R̶L̶ BATWOMAN (tv show) THREAD - S2 PREMIERES 2021

Is this worth watching? Seems kind of corny. None of these shows have lived up to Smallville IMO.

I actually started a thread because there seems to be many who enjoys it that it populates the other DCtvU threads.

I know Smallville wasn't, but are these current shows connected to the movie universe?

At least we don't have to wait ten seasons for her to don the outfit or fly

i wonder who the villians gonna be for flash/sg crossover solomon grundy would be dope....and please dont put cisco on there hes the worst part of flash tv show

Kevin Smith believes there's a chance but don't take much into it.

On his Fatman on Batman podcast (hat tip CBR), Kevin Smith discussed the recently aired DC Films Presents: Dawn of the Justice League special that gave fans exclusive looks at Warner Bros.’ upcoming film slate (which Smith co-hosted with Johns). The filmmaker talked about a segment that was cut from the final product, which involved him asking Johns about the possibility of a multiverse being depicted on-screen:

“We did a piece where we talked about — I don’t know how much I’m supposed to say because they cut it out. But the idea [came up] of, ‘Hey man, DC is known for nothing if not a multiverse,’ so at which point I was like [to Johns], ‘Could they f***ing crossover?’ And he was like, ‘Ahh.’ So doors are being left open and stuff like that.”

Shouldn't the same character look the same in movies and the tv shows if they want to do multiverse stuff? Is it like the flash show where the earth 1 and earth 2 characters are played by the same actors?

Shouldn't the same character look the same in movies and the tv shows if they want to do multiverse stuff? Is it like the flash show where the earth 1 and earth 2 characters are played by the same actors?

On the Flash show, Jay Garrick from Earth 2 is actually Hunter Zolomon in Earth 1 so I guess they could have different names but also different looks?

Makes sense to make this thread since a lot of us were talking about it recently (and post news about it) even though not a lot of us watch it :lol:
I assume when it comes to this multiverse stuff for the DC tv shows and movies all that's required is the same name. Not the same looks or maybe if movie Flash ever meets tv Flash they'll pretend they look the same :lol:

I thought supergirl already had a thread but people just didn't post in it since episode 2.

I thought the same when I went to search for the thread but realized that was the DC/WB movie thread.

I'm surprised it took so long for this thread to be made. The show has been pretty solid so far. I think everything really got on track after she fought red tornado. Tornado looks like *** though lol.

I want to watch but I always forget.. I only watch one episode.. The episode where Martian the man hunter was revealed. :nthat:

Based on the continued decline in viewership, it's most likely not going to see a second season

Based on the continued decline in viewership, it's most likely not going to see a second season

cbs might give it another season, they need to keep promoting girl power. They have criminal minds, csi, and those ncis shows to make them feel good about ratings for now.

cbs might give it another season, they need to keep promoting girl power. They have criminal minds, csi, and those ncis shows to make them feel good about ratings for now.
I think CBS will **** with it as long as the ratings support it.

They don't care about girl power. They've cornered the older white ppl market with those other shows you mentioned :smh:

They probably do want to get a younger demographic for at least one of their shows. Plus comic book stuff is everywhere and they might feel inclined to keep having at least one. Would be cool if cw gets it if it does get cancelled. Cancel that crap arrow that is so bad its lost viewers. Make another team up show in its place with supergirl or put her on the next season of legends of tomorrow.

Racist america is not trying to see a show about a white female protagonist having a black love interest.

You should see the threads about this show on stormfront :smh:

Back
Top Bottom