SUPERMAN: MAN OF STEEL--BOX pg 6!

Nice. real nice. Whenever you have the final product ready put me down for a size 9.
For The Love Of The Game​

lookin' good,is this the jumpoff for other comic book x shoe colabo?
"Hope floats so let it rise"-Rev.Run

Usual Suspect. I don't normally go nuts over colabos like yours but you did an absolutley fabulous job on those shoes from what the pics show. I will be stopping into this thread from time to time and see how the progress is. If the price is at least under 125 bucks then you can count me into buying one or two pairs. Awesome job bro.

Hello.

A few of you have asked when other super hero shoes are going to drop. While I can't give any specific dates, The Man of Steel shoe is the starting point for everything else. The plan is to definitely make other shoes should this one prove successful. I am already in the process of designing the Batman one and as soon as it's finalized, it will be posted! It has to go through several stages of approval with Warner Bros. first.

In the meantime, here are a few more detailed pictures for you. Some embroidery on the shoe and of the sockbed label.

More are coming! :wink:
wink.gif

wow that detail is impressive bro, def added to the coppable list if the price is right, just waitin on the whole shoe pic as well...look truly amazing...you might be onto something...big props
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

when you told me about these a while back I had no idea that they would be this hot...love them!

For Sale: OG Foamposite one FireRed V Retro DS 10

We need pics of the entire shoe, lol. But keep me on your PM list, because if I'm correct, upon further review, I will want these.

Any update on the price, some type of range?
Theres no one that can match me
My style is impetuous, My defense is impregnable
And Im just ferocious
I want your heart, I wanna eat his children
Praise be to Allah!
Real Recognize Real

Yeah, definitely add me to your PM list. I'd love to see full pics.
Super Producer J, they're affordable.
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

I might want these too. I think that the details of this shoe are amazing from what I've seen so far.
Smile

Hello.

Some of you are asking to be added to my PM list. What is that and how do I add you guys to it?

Regarding the BATMAN shoe...I'm toying with the idea of changing shoe styles completely, to give it it's own "identity". Thoughts??

thanks!

-j.

While I wouldn't completely change the formula, I would definitely make an effort to make the Batmans their own individual project. Definitely interested in these though, would love to see more pics of the full thing, and a price.

PM List as in a list to message when the shoe is released to see who wants them. There's no such thing on the forum, so I think the best way would be to just jot down a quick list.
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

What's up everyone...

I can't thank you guys enough for all the positive feedback! Your support will definitely help ensure this shoe is a success.

Here is another picture. Entire shoe pics are coming...be patient! :wink:
wink.gif

^Nice touch on the toe cap with the "s" logo.

I'm serious man..I really really like these.

Hook it up with the outsole shots!
Add some color to your life

Eat VEGETARIAN​

thats hot...i love how it has the daily planet and it says man of steel on the side...love that detail
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

I would like to be on the PM list.
Az Obicham Maratonke​
Go Sabres!If That's Ya Man,Then Tag 'Em In

Back
Top Bottom