SUPERMAN: MAN OF STEEL--BOX pg 6!

Quote:
Also, as I do not want to mislead anyone about this product(jacobmontana)...these are not AF1's. I do not work for NIKE and this is not a colaboration with NIKE.
supermandeadsm.jpg

Manglor...

First...these shoes are full grain, real leather. The samples I have look fantastic. I'm received nothing but compliments on the construction of the shoe and it's materials. All leather creases, but it's not the paper thin stuff found on other shoes you are referring to. The BATMANS will use real leather....and suede. *hint-hint* :wink:
wink.gif
I already have an idea for a more limited version of the Batman shoe....

To your other point....that is an AWESOME idea! HHHmmmm....I might have to look into that. :wink:
wink.gif
What issue was that...that was years ago. Especially with the Superman: Doomsday DVD coming out next month; which I hear is outstanding. I always did like that bleeding logo...and yes, it would look great on a shoe!

It was issue 75 back in 1993. And it was doomsday that killed him just as superman killed doomsday. It was tragic back then cause no one thought they'd actually do it. The promo stuff released when it happened was too cool. The t-shirts and the comic itself with the black armband with the bleedin logo. People were genuinly sad and upset that it happened. Then later outraged at the blue and white electric superman they tried ta replace him with.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Superman

And over the last few years on NT it's become pretty obvious that any shoe company that releases an alternate version of a shoe creates a much greater demand for BOTH versions cause people feel like which ever one they get is more of a personal choice then simply gettin the ONE that came out. So yeah if you could pull off a superman is dead shoe that would be insane and hype alone would sell out every pair you could make. And most likely it would be much simpler then your regular version that is so colorful and detailed. The one major change would be the headlines of the newsprint and the logo. OOOOh and imagine the box in grey with the epitaph his tombstone had... And since it was my idea a free pair in size 12 would be totally appreciated...hehe

And that leather sounds great. All leather does crease but cheap leather creases and look UGLY while good leather creases and looks classy.

Hmmm if you have access ta the whole DC universe...

This would be a perfect excuse ta have the word FRAG stitched into a shoe based on the baddest DC character of all time...

Simon_Bisley_-_Lobo.png

lobo_tlc_01_cover.jpg

^^^ Thats a great idea manglor. Lobo is one of my favorite charcter, very under-rated. I would love to own a Lobo shoes.

Quote:
And wow imagine an even more limited edition of the SAME shoe but in black and white with the newpaper headlines of supermans death with that awesome bleedin logo they used when they killed him off stitched on.
6blaeky.jpg

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.
SARTORIALIST

Quote:
And wow imagine an even more limited edition of the SAME shoe but in black and white with the newpaper headlines of supermans death with that awesome bleedin logo they used when they killed him off stitched on.
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM DC
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."​

dude...having lobo on the shoe would be ill....but mannn i seen the supermans and i must say im impressed...ughh i wanna see the batmans soo badly
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

Usual Suspect. Words can't describe how much I love these Superman shoes. Like I told you before. Simply beautiful bro.

I could'nt see myself wearing these. But would'nt mind owning a pair either.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

^ ^ ^ I am wondering myself.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.
SARTORIALIST

bump. . . .what's the haps on these?
HEAT SEEKER
-Fed Town Featherweights (4-2)-
-Puget Sound Crab People (5-1)-

What's up everyone...

Sorry for going so long without an update!

The shoes are still moving forward; it's just taking a lot longer than I had planned.

I've been working on finalizing the BATMAN shoe. I should hopefully have samples in a few weeks. Once it's approved by WB, I'll post some pics.

I figured it would be better if I finish the Batman shoe so I can launch both the Superman and Batman shoes at the same time; a "World's Finest" kind of thing for those of you in the know with comic books. I'm also working a JOKER version of the Batman shoe, but I need to get the Batman shoe approved first since that's the basis for the Joker version.

So, things are still moving foward...slowly but surely....

Thanks again! I'll be back soon with more information...

Excellent choice of using a Jim Lee image of Superman.
TEAM XBOX360​
.:Flowsomuch:.​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

man...i almost forgot about this!!! good stuff bro. can't wait to see the batman's as well.
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

can't wait to see the Batmans
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

I should have a sample of the Batman shoe in a few weeks....around the first week of Nov. Be on the lookout for a new post! The colors are obviously darker on this one so it doesn't stand out as much as the Supermans, but I think you all will like it. I mixed the materials up on this one....some smooth leather, some suede and a touch of patent.

My design partner and I created a special graphic for this one, too. It turned out really cool. In my opinion...the shoe is FAR better than the BAPE version that came out a while ago. But, I'm biased. :wink:
wink.gif
You all will like the detail on this one, too.

More to come....

havent had new info on the supermans
so when they comin out
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

Back
Top Bottom