SUPERMAN: MAN OF STEEL--BOX pg 6!

i wuld buy my kid these shoes.....if i had a kid.
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

Shoes looks real good. Can we see a detailed/close-up pic of the silhouette of metropolis skyscraper? Thanks for the pics, all we need now is price.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOMEMySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.

SWEET design...might have to pick-up a pair but can't wait for the Batman...

Although, you do have permission from DC to use the Superman/Batman trademark right?
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Yes, we have the rights to make footwear for DC Comics characters. The shoe is "legit"; approved by both DC Comics and Warner Bros.

RFX...I forgot that I did not show the rear quarter yet! I will post the picture soon...

^ Glad to hear that...do you have the tentative date of release and price?

Thanks
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

I knew I should hold my reservations until I saw the entire shoe. I'm not feeling it for some reason. Damn, oh well. Lets try this again with Batman. :\
ohwell.gif
Theres no one that can match me, My style is impetuous, My defense is impregnable
And Im just ferocious, I want your heart, I wanna eat his children
Praise be to Allah!
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

those are hot...toebox looks a little square...but its ok...how do they fit? tru to size?
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

Probably cool for the niche consumer. Has a more comic collector vibe than sneaker vibe IMO. Cool that there's so much detail. In all honesty, first glance of the full shoe made me think 'bape variant' for some reason - possibly the overall shape.

In short, I'm personally not a fan of these for myself, but I can see how a different person could desire these and I can appreciate the design.
RU$$ELL

NT 2001

^Just a heads up, you might want to take that picture out of your sig before you get banned.
WANTED in sz 11.5-13:
-Air Max 120, Hyperflights, Gloves, Paytons
-Air Jordans XV, XVI
-Zoom Generations, LBJ II

Now those are colabos I would spend some money on. 1Penny, most of the Bape joints that come out look like they came from Payless so who are you trying to BS? UsualSuspect, if the price is under 110 bucks you can put me down for two pairs size 10.5 please.

theyre clean. id buy a pair if the price is right
Back from banned camp!
AKA...Wilito20

damn u did ya thing on these but not really my taste....i effin hate that motherfather superman lol, get at me when u ready to drop da dark knights and yea i think flippin da style altogether to give each shoe their own a identity is a good look, add me to ya pm list b, good work homey
I SPIT IN THE FACES OF THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE TO BE COOL...

nice job too bad I was never into superman comics and stuff.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Super Producer J-

What is it about the shoe now that you do not like? Your feedback is appreciated.

RFX45...here is picture of the rear quarter you requested.

Thanks again guys!

The packaging is coming soon!

-j.

wow. Detail is key, and you nailed it! Truly beautiful shoe man!Too bad it's DC. Still love the concept, and totally admire the thought you put into the shoe, I would love to have a pair in my collection.

Now we need Marvel rights and a detailed Wolvey shoe! dream come true.

Very nice detail on the city. I can't wait for the shoes to come out. Is there any special packaging with this or accesory thats going to come with the shoes?

Keep up the great job.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
====================================
TEAM SARTORIALMySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.

i like....im just waitin on the price now
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

Back
Top Bottom