SUPERMAN: MAN OF STEEL--BOX pg 6!

sneakerpimp562-

Yes, I was there at the DunkExchange in Anaheim. I was wearing them. Was I talking to you about them on the top deck?

I also had them at the Sneaker Pimps show in Hollywood of last year. They ended up being part of the opening segment of MTV News that was part of Sucker Free. The video might still be on youtube.

Quote:
Sizing will be in the 7-13 range
TEAM DC
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."​

cam i get a free pair, im DJ BIGBEN . yeah its really me i swear. :D
happy.gif

i'm really feeling these and can't wait for them to release but, where will we be able to purchase them and how limited?
i hope they are a success because i want batman, the flash and green lantern.
Socaleuro

DubFEST

wrong beach g60-

I'm working on sales distribution and a website now. More to come as things start to get finalized.

they are limited to only 1938 pairs.

I hope they are a success, too! The Batman is almost ready!

^^^ Can we get a sneak peek of the Batmans?

Also, were on page 5, wheres the box/packaging? hehe.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
====================================
TEAM SARTORIALMySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.

RFX45....

First of all....nice Kingdom Come pic of Superman you got there.

I would love to show the Batman concept, but it's not finished yet nor has WB seen it or approved it. Until that happens...I can't show anything! It's just a concept on paper at this point...no shoes yet. It keeps getting changed anyway. I will say that I'm carrying over certain details to kind of tie the shoes together.

I just got the packaging samples in and sent them in for approval. IF all is approved, I will post a picture...maybe just part of the box. :wink:
wink.gif
It's really pretty simple and clean...

i think that the reason why people are saying they dont like the shoes or they look like payless shoes, is because of how square the toe box is and how flat the vamp is, but Greedy Genius sneakers also have that problem and people are buying those, so you never know. But I would say that you should try to make the toe box more similar in shape to the Air Force 1's that came out in '96-'98, I think those shoes had a good shape, much better than the Forces of today.

This shoe is real nice. This might be a stupid question but i keep looking through this thread and can't find the answer. Whats the name of this brand that makes this shoe?
They call me hadoken because i'm down right, fierce

Hello!

I'm still waiting on the packaging to be approved....so I can't post anything.

I wanted to let those of you in the LA area know that the shoes will be on display in the Christopher Reeve Foundation booth at Comic-Con in San Diego this weekend. If any of you are going and are in to that sort of thing, please stop by the booth!

thanks again and I'll have more information soon!

Hello.

This is what I'm working on right now for the shoes. This is just a temp page until the final website is complete. The logo is not finalized, layout, etc. It's all a work in progress, but I thought it was time to share the information and get the word out.

www.limitedsoles.com

This shoe will be sold on the site as well as the Batman shoe and other characters (hopefully!).

Thanks again!

Any new infos or update? Maybe pics of the box/packaging?

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

Hello everyone...sorry for the delay!

Comic Con was big success...got lots of positive feedback on the shoes which is great! The display at the Christopher Reeve Booth was perfect. Everyone was asking about other characters...so this is definitely a great start!

I know everyone wants to see the BATMAN concept, but I can't show it yet. The design is almost finished and then it will be submitted to WB. When I do post it, it will be of the actual shoe as opposed to a drawing. You can't really get the feel of the shoe from the drawing because of the different materials, types of printing treatments, etc. It will be a while before I post something, but I will make a separate post for it.

And finally, as requested...here is the top of the box (part of) for the SUPERMAN shoes.

More still to come! Working on the retail website now (limitedsoles.com) and production will start soon!

Thanks again for all the interest and feedback!

Oh..if you log in, it only shows 5 pages. If you do not log in and just browse the site...6 pages show. Don't know why that is...

the box art is on point...nice job...its makin me anxious for the batmans
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

Great choice with Jim Lee SUperman, one of my favorites. How about the rest of the box? hehe.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

co sign....^

are you planning on sticking with DC only? or are you going to cover Marvel as well?

HEAT SEEKER
-coppin' kicks ain't easy-

Man those are nice.

Sad you missed out on the perfect opportunity ta use some green for kryptonite but otherwise that is a gorgeous shoe. Hell if i can get a pair maybe i'll throw some krypto laces on them myself.

RFX...Jim Lee is one of my favorite artists. I love his style. This picture gives a somewhat sophisticated and "grown up" feel to the character. Less "cartoonish", if you will. I debated on using line art or full color...but going for a sophisticated look..the line art was the way to go.

I would love to do some Marvel shoes...they have some great characters. But right now, we only have rights to DC stuff. Maybe that will change if these shoes are successful.

At the early stages of this design I actually tried to incorporate some kryptonite art or green color...but it just didnt work with the overall design and colors. I never thought about adding green laces...that might be pretty cool! Hey, there's always the possiblity of another shoe for the sequel in 2009!

Back
Top Bottom