SUPERMAN: MAN OF STEEL--BOX pg 6!

What's up everyone.

I hope everyone had a great Holiday last week. It's been crazy around here, so I apologize for the long delays with information. Still movingforward....slowly but surely.

I submitted a sample of the Batman and Joker/Batman shoes to WB. I'm just waiting for approval/comments. If they request changes, then a new sample has tobe created. Unfortunately, it's not a quick process. I'm hoping they do not want to make any changes at this point. I'm starting to work on somepackaging concepts for these as well. For those that are fans of the Superman box, I plan on using some Jim Lee artwork again on the box. So.....it's allmoving forward, but it's taking some time. You try ideas that seem cool...but they don't always turn out as well as you imagined. That's the natureof the beast with the creative process!

I really hope you guys like the Batman and Joker/Batman shoes. There's a mix of suede, patent and smooth leathers on both of them. The colors on the Batmanshoe are Black/Gray/Yellow. There is no blue. The Joker-Batman's are the exact same shoe as the Batmans....but with a little twist. Purple and green are onit....some Red. I think the concept turned out pretty cool. Seeing both shoes side by side....you can definitely wear a Batman on one foot and a Joker-Batmanon the other foot. I know there are probably some high expectations for these shoes....you can't please everyone though. It's a different look. Thecolors are darker, etc. It's not as "loud" as the Superman shoe. I was going for a different look that is unique to each character. I'm verypleased with them and hope you will be to.

Pictures to come once everything is approved.....stay tuned. Same Bat-time, same Bat-channel!

Thanks for the update. So at this time, the Superman shoes are going to come out at the same time as the Batman and Joker/Batman shoes?

Also, can you at least give us a little teaser pic? Just to keep the excitement high, even if it's just the rejected designs or other concepts you have.

Again, i appreciate the update but this needs to move quick. hehe! Any chance the Batman and Joker/Batman shoes are due out with the movie next summer?

OMG, now these shoes, i have to buy. Yea man, show us a tease of the batman and joker/batman shoes! Im dying to see them. I might have to get all three

RELEASE DATE!?

I've been real interested in these shoes ever since I first saw pics of the Supermans, but as soon as you said you were making batmans I knew I would get apair. Make sure to update NT asap so I can scoop up a pair! I can't wait

It's Supermans 70th Year Anniversay this year, so this shoes needs to release soon.

It's been a long time...

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry, again, for the delay in posting new information. With the Holidays and all it's been kind of crazy. It' also been crazy at work; having to wrap up designs and shoe lines for Fall 2008....now we have to prepare for Spring 09. So...my little side projectwith these shoes had to take a backseat for a little bit, unfortunately. Crazy times!

So...I FINALLY have finished samples of the Batmans and Joker-Batmans! I'm very happy with them. I know some of you have high expectations, so I hope youlike them. I certainly can't please everyone...but I think everyone will appreciate them. Fellow workers seem to gravitate more towards the Joker versionjust because of the idea behind it and it has more color to it. I'm having pictures taken this weekend (knock on wood) and will post pictures in a newpost as soon as I get them back! Just like last time, I'll post pieces and close-ups, etc. to show some details. Thanks to everyone for yourpatience...I will post pictures soon...I promise! Packaging is being worked on, too. More Jim Lee.
pimp.gif

As Heath "The Joker" Ledger would say: "Let's put a smile on that face! Why so serious?!"

I think I might have to do a special mock up of the Joker shoe in honor of Heath Ledger. Much respect and RIP. An amazing talent gone far, far too soon.

-j.

Back
Top Bottom