SUPERNATURAL [ season finale ] thread

ive seen this show mentioned a couple of times .. but no official thread (unless i missed it )

tonights the season finale .. anyone else hyped?

"Lucifer Rising"

I've read somewhere that Lucifer will indeed rise but its more of a presence rather than a person-like being...so place your bets everyone...who will winin this battle? Sam or Dean?

glad to see im not the only one ..
laugh.gif

i think this shows definitely underrated.. i just started watching this season so imma definitely try to catch up over the summer..

Supernatural is piff... me n my girl accidentily turned to it on the very first episode- been hooked ever since...
pimp.gif

Hopefully they don't kill the show or make it stupid later on....
eyes.gif

sam is a problem let some female put a bug in his ear a few seasons back that grow out of control until it tore them apart

the angels cant seem to get there act together

the seals been droppin like flys like the angels aint even tryin

once again sam is a problem like son your drinking blood now..............come on have to know that aint right

the man is looking like a st8 crack head out there blowin ol girl phone up while she some were in the cut dyin lol @ him

dean will have to kill him and i aint even mad sam seen wat was at the end of the road and still choice to walk it

Originally Posted by dopestop

YO!!

the office FTW
pimp.gif
.. DVR FTW .. but if i had to choose one .. id stillwatch supernatural..

i hope deans the one that kills lilith too.. i really like castiel.. i hope they show what happened to him or what he was trying to tell dean

Originally Posted by jeyel

Originally Posted by dopestop

YO!!

the office FTW
pimp.gif
.. DVR FTW .. but if i had to choose one .. id still watch supernatural..

i hope deans the one that kills lilith too.. i really like castiel.. i hope they show what happened to him or what he was trying to tell dean

that's why i'm just waiting on the office season to come out on DVD...
nerd.gif

eek.gif
@ the ending ...

i still dont understand what the angels meant when they said god left the building .. +@@?

Just started watching this show. There are 11 seasons on Netflix. About 20 episodes per season. 40 minutes per episode....

If I watch 2 episodes a night, it will take me a little over 2 and a half months to get caught up!

I remember watching the first three episodes when this show started and thought I was in for the whole series, but I haven't watched an episode since :lol:

I stopped like 3 seasons ago. A show needs an endpoint and this show is looking endless. They've faced lucifer and saved the end of the world a few times already.

:lol: Why is this show still on? think I watched up to like season 5 when it seemed like it should end but they hit you with that CW okie doke and 10 more seasons.

Last edited:
I think they want to go for 20 seasons.

Just looked it up and they got renewed for a 13th season.

Last edited:
I stopped like 3 seasons ago. A show needs an endpoint and this show is looking endless. They've faced lucifer and saved the end of the world a few times already.
I thought the whole Mark of Cain storyline would have been a good way to end it with Dean killing Crowley, Castiel, Sam. but yeah pretty sure they want to go on forever.

Back
Top Bottom